Tanzania and Nigeria to be included in travel ban list

So the project won’t start this month as anticipated?

Leta link nimetry googling sipati

“A senior Trump administration official said that countries that failed to comply with security requirements, including biometrics, information-sharing and counter-terrorism measures, faced the risk of limitations on U.S. immigration”.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-immigration-ban/trump-administration-plans-to-add-nigeria-and-six-other-nations-to-travel-ban-list-reports-idUSKBN1ZK2N6

This month imeisha, then always take what official throw out as start date with a pinch of salt. Look at the start date for Mau Mau road, dualing of Kenol to Meru road etc. The only thing going for this JKIA expressway is the fact its CCCC is the financier not loan or Treasury, builder and operator. This project is very small for them, they can build it on 12 months if we move all utilities and acquire the land immediately. Look at how fast and perfectly how they have built more complex expressways in China, Vietnam, Pakistan etc in the same period. Its just government officials messing up the communication and public participation using rudeness and I don’t care attitude. Itafanywa mpende msipende.

Not this pig, quit attempting.
It’s possible you have blocked it.

I wish you all the luck.

Don’t see anywhere I solicited for your opinion.
Learn to keep off what doesn’t conceri you.

You didn’t. I’ll heed your advice.

Republicans dont push the gay agenda. Wacha democrats waingie ndo hio agenda itapick tena.

Ya mwenzako ikinyolewa yako tia maji. We are next madam, be ready. Trump met with Buhari and he still banned Nigeria. Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. This is a very big embarrasment to Africa. I don’t want to see or smell Patco anywhere in this forum

“In the 2018 fiscal year, 24% of Eritreans on business or visitor visas overstayed their permits, along with 15% of Nigerians and 12% of people from Sudan. Those compared with a total overstay rate in the category of 1.9%.”

https://www.wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-plans-to-add-seven-countries-to-travel-ban-list-11579638341

Siku hizi anyone that enters the US on a nonimmigrant visa, they actually notate in the passport when you must leave. It never used to be like that in the past. If someone overstays, even with a valid visa, on the next attempted entry unarudishwa na ndege uliyowasili nayo.

huyo @patco ni kuma ya umbwa na tuna deal na yeye hakuna kumblock

Except for studies and Negligible business, 99% Tanzanians are not even thinking of going to America, perhaps; it is a good time to realize ourselves and continue building our Tanzania so that we improve our Country. Above all Tanzania is a sovereign State.

And Kenya?

hao ndio wanaitwanga prefects?

In case you are seated there gazing towards the insanity portrayed on this thread in sheer bewilderment and by now suffering from a headache, let me tell you about some soothing relief from a new discovery in Rumuruti village Raikifia County.

What you see here below ladies & gents is a brand new bag of moso bamboo seeds :

[ATTACH=full]282178[/ATTACH]

These amazing crop was discovered by a local farmer by the name of @Yunomi .

He only spent 20k growing this versatile crop in his wilderness land in Rumuruti. His father did not leave him any land and so he bought this wild land in Rumuruti.

[ATTACH=full]282179[/ATTACH]

The farmer @Yunomi claims that his seeds when chewed for close to an hour can cure :

Male ribido;
Cancer;
Baldness;
Arthritis;
Ujiga;
Upubafu;
Upofu;
Kuhara;
Kuedesha;
Kukunia;
Kutapika;
Diarrhea ;
Heartburn;
Jealousy;
Love portion…

…Among many other diseases. @Yunomi can be contacted directly at his farm care of P.O Box 20, Uzima Bamboo Farm, Rumuruti, Raikifia County, Kenya.

“Pamoja Tuponywe na Moso Bamboo!”

you are one arrogant fucker…guy is trying to support you and here you are putting him down.

Where do you get energy to write such stuff? Are you have asparagus autism !!!

:D:D:D:D Wacha wavurugane.

Mimi nilikuwa nime-shil nione madamu zikimwagika.

[ATTACH=full]282184[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]282185[/ATTACH]

Ona mwingine. :D:D:D:D

Ati Asparagus whwooot?!

Ngai Fafa!!