Tanzania: SGR Progress (Tanzania is the better place to live)

“Gearing up” is in the future tense my fren. Surely you have the guts you brag about artistic impressions? Kenyans are already living your wildest dreams!! Come to think of it, I have never seen a Kenyan going to TZ for medical treatment (except maybe to the ‘mganga kutoka Zanzibar’), but the converse happens all the time.

Pwahahahaha!!!
Why Taita Taveta residents are opting to seek healthcare in Tanzania - Business Daily

https://allafrica.com/stories/201709120001.html

Ujinga utawaua wakenya.

Hii matusi ya kugeneralize Ati wakenya ni wajinga, waTZ hawajasoma ni upuss mtupu, it is tribalism. Saitan nyinyi!

Otherwise I hope the two rails get connected.

Apart from Albinos.
Woye
T255 Umekula how many?

For water/drainage it is all about permeable soil with high seepage, their design can handle 160kph train speed. One thing I’ve learnt from this project, it’s best to sit back and look for the best deal. China might not always be the best option, for roads yes but other project we better keep our options open. Something we should explore in the Lapsset rail project.

Ata yetu ni 160, stop defending a bad design, kitu ata hawakuweka embankment to prevent erosion and subsequent flooding. Kwanza kama wanaplan ku electrify, I don’t see how it’s possible when the place is flooded with water.