Tanzania: Standard Gauge Railway Line From Morogoro to Makutupora Project OCTOBER 2018

ha ha wakenya ni nyang’au tu

Tushamzoea huyu kaka

Tunalipa na cash money, sio loan ya wachina kama Kenya…

Tumsaidie na zile majibu zake asisumbuke Sana…

Tanzania wametupita na 1 thing I can think of. Their ladies wana haga kuruka. I think wameshinda hata Ugandans in that department

Is it a consequence of mass relocation in the 60s/70s in the ujamaa exercise. Vijiji vya ujamaa ? Better than than our ribbon thin smallholder farms in Kikuyuland, Meru and Kisii.

True !

Wako na ujinga sana lakini hawana ukabila.

In Kenya we do well during the time in between elections. Election year wazimu ya 41 against 1 na more recently 42 against 2 starts.

Video mzima ni earth works pekee…hehehe

sisi watanzania tuko mpaka na drimulaina kuuubwa kuishinda kenya:D:D:D

I would love to see East Africa Community prosper

Congrats TZ for this step in the right direction. However, m disturbed by the fact that soil/site investigation is ongoing at km 206 and there some earthworks ongoin nearby…had this been planned?

Preconstruction investigations are never conclusive cos they don’t survey every square meter of the site, but they take samples to represent a large section with visually “similar character”.

More investigation may be required if they encounter abnormalities!

Wa-tanzania, mkishindana na ndovu kukunia mtapasuka mkundu :D:D:D

Hio video hutanya @T255 akunje mkia kisha ana ingiza mitini. Hapa atarudi after four months baada ya kupata another propaganda.:D:D:D:D:D

This is your problem. Hiyo nimekuonesha kwenye video is a phase II. Phase III inaanza mwezi huu is from Isaka to Kigali. Google maps is your friend.
And also tunafanya kazi siyo kila muda tunakuwa kwenye social media.
Finally your social media inaboa sana, kwa sababu mmejaza utoto mwingi, chuki na ubaguzi. So mtaendelea kujadiliana ninyi kwa ninyi because hamtaki new ideas. And you don’t have tolerance.

Nairaland.com, jamiiforums.com they have many members because of freedom and tolerance.
You know Tanzania has population of 56ml.
Dar es salam has almost 7m, mwanza 3m

Nawewe unakuja kuwaaminisha wakenya wenzako kuwa Tanzania ni pori hakuna watu. This is stupid mentality.

Second East Congo has copper nyingi sana. Tanzania Lake zone ipo na Gold nyingi mno. So kwa mawazo yako unadhani tunafanya fanya tu!?

You need to change namna ya kutafakari.

Relax man, i have been on those forums, and when it comes to Kenya,they spread hate and useless propaganda esp coming from Wabongo na Wanaija, sijui tuliwafanyia nini… Kenyans on this forum discuss their own issues the way they want, make fun of each other freely…

On freedom and tolerance, jamiiforums is not one of them, it has become a tool for spreading CCM propaganda…

“Jinsi unavyopanua, ndivyo watu wanavotamani…” - Mhe Anna Tibaijuka

Do you think Nigerians hate you!? Do you think south Africa hate you!? Do you think Tanzanians hate!? Hivi unafikiri tuwachukie kwa sababu zipi hasa!?
Tabia yenu ya kushindwa kuvumiliana ndio unawafanya muone watu wanawachukia.

Check all African Nations zinawasema vibaya. Tell me which nation in Africa wanawasema vizuri!?
You need to change.

Moron, Mwanza is like a small fishing village. Very poor fishermen there.
Country without arid or semi arid lands should be feeding the whole of africa, the the lazy bigots are so poor and lazy
The people have so much resources, CCM has fucked them up so badly. With lots of gold, diamond, tanzanite, gas, you are still so so poor
wivu, uzembe, lack of exposure, illiteracy