Tanzania: Talks on China-linked Sh7tr cement, electricity project enter crucial stage

The word fear, is relative. Is according to the context you want to explain.
Can you explain a little bit, which context are you trying to say that ‘harmony and tolerance’ bring fear?
If some body tolerate you does not means that he/she afraid of you. We want to build a unit with respect each other.
Can you answer my question?

kind regards

I would say the same thing as regard ‘tolerance’ that it is relative and that you have no option but put up with each other.I might be wrong,am just borrowing a leaf from your logic.

That said,i must give it to you guys for maintaining peace in your country during elections-i say this because this is the only period in Kenya that things seem to go off the tangent.

As regard fear,i think your society and its people are timid and full of fear.For instance ,politicians and citizens who openly oppose Magufuli dictatorial tendencies end up in jail and some ministers end up loosing their jobs.

So my question is ,does Tz have the power of the People?

As a citizem of Tz are you comfortable with the way the guy is governing your country?

The word dictator we most here from neighbor countries and few politicians (Political parties which do not have ideologies)
Most of Tanzanians see Magufuli as a savior.
As I told you, we have rule of laws. Magufuli is just implementing the laws.
Tanzanians laws allow anybody to express whatever he/she want without breaking the law.
When you break the law the government deals with you. This is the how “rule of law” operates

As we Tanzanians we decided to change our country, we don’t want corruption, robbery, abuse of power and neocolonialism slavery.

Wisdom, unity and peace are our shields
Karibu tujadili.

Shukran mkuu.

What amounts to breaking of the law in your country- and in this context as regards criticizing matters governance and assembly by political Parties,is there a drawn line that someone shouldn’t dare cross.
In your katiba, do you have the clause ‘‘Freedom of expression and Assembly’’?

And You have not answered a great deal of my questions man.

As far as we want to talk about constitution, let me start to tell you this:-
Any constitution has the clause of rights limitation.
Check the constitution of United Republic of Tanzania:-

[ATTACH=full]151530[/ATTACH]

The following clauses are the limitation of right enjoyment:-

[ATTACH=full]151533[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=full]151534[/ATTACH]

NB: You can go and read you constitution, you will see the limitation of freedom. The problem is enforcementing

Karibu sana

I guess you meant implementing.
Anyway,this debate might go on for days.
But before we close the discussion kindly refer to section 18 subsection 2 of the excerpts you have just provided.Therein lies the silver bullet as to the extent of the limitation.

I meant law enforcement.
My brother this debate helps some people to know few issues.
Section 12 to 28 explained in section 29 and 30 (These are limitations of enjoying the rights).
Just read them properly and go and check your constitution. You will find limitations of rights.

Ok i will do that…but i think most of the constitutions within the EAC are almost the same in tenents of Bill of Rights.

So in the circumstances;what is the main reason for outlawing National political campaign’s in Tz only restricting them to the area of jurisdiction of a given mp.eg Goodluck Lema is not allowed to hold a rally outside Arusha town.

Godbless Lema ni mbunge wa Arusha mjini. His task is to serve his people in his constituent for five years.
Magufuli as a president is to serve all people of United Republic of Tanzania.
Katiba ya Tanzania about president
[ATTACH=full]151535[/ATTACH]

If happens Lema moves from his constituent to the different constituent and start doing political issues, he will be against the procedures we have.
Again according to the police law, Lema is not above the law, he must follow procedures if he want to organize public meeting.
You can check the laws above I showed you.
If Lema want to organize Demo, Meeting or whatever will involve public he must inform the police.

MP his job to is represent citizens, the government is to protect, and to work for citizens.
If each one knows his job there is no problem between government and MPs.
I think you get the picture.
Karibu

Ok sawa…nime kupata vizuri sana.

My reference to Lema was just an abstract example.So he might as well represent all the Legislators in Dodoma.

Kindly give me the specific regulation/rule or law that explicitly restricts a memeber of NATIONAL ASSEMBLY to his constituency only.

So ina maana ukipiga siasa nje ya wilaya husika utakula ndani?

This is getting confu

This is getting confusing.kindly elaborate.The specific section-33 only donates power to the president,To only act as the president and CiC.How does it relate to Campaigns by Mps.

First of all Wilaya(District) Siyo jimbo(Constituent) One district can have more than one constituent.
The head of district in not MP is a District commissioner (DC)
All Region Commissioners(RC) and District Commissioners are chosen by The president of the United Republic of Tanzania.
RCs and DCs are the representatives of president in there areas. One region can have more than one district.
RCs and DCs are the chairpersons of security in there areas.
I Think you get the picture

First of all you have to know President of United Republic of Tanzania is the part of parliament. According to the constitution of The United Republic ot Tanzania.

[ATTACH=full]151538[/ATTACH]

Let me check the laws which MP to his area only I will show you.

Karibu sana.

Ooh ok.
same as our old constitution.

Many ordinary Kenyans are harmonious and tolerant. But some in the political class encourage discord, so as not to become politically relevant. If you lose or think you might lose a political seat you encourage intolerance and disharmony that is the sad game in Kenya, it makes it look like the whole country is in discord.

Tanzanians owe their harmony to Mwalimu Julius Kambarage Nyerere. But one cannot say they are now 100% tolerant.
Mwalimu Nyerere didn’t try to cling on to power for long; he did not encourage his tribe clans to turn on others so that he could remain president for life. That was the luck of TZ, not shared by many African countries.

**** If those Chinese make a blunder they will know how Tanzanians are intolerant, fortunately to the bad things.

Far from that. You should experience some things first hand to understand that all that glitters is not gold. Just dig a little deeper about the situation of the common Wanjiku and then you might get where I am coming from