Tattoo's & other Redflags

Leta coordinates jamaa … tutatoa reviews baadaye.

pliz educate me hako ka line ni ka cesarean ama ni ya nini.na kama sio hiyo mbona sijawai notice wife na amezaa thrice?

Buda uko obsessed na hizi upuzi za online. Kwa ground mtu hukuwa considerate

Kikikikiki…kunakuanga na tattoos lakini hii ni ya makahaba. Too big. If it was a small one ningekwambia kuna hope.

Wewe hujipendi if you smashed her raw. Go get tested and if negative uokoke.

Kwa lugha ya ki sayansi inaitwa linea nigra. A linea nigra is very common for pregnant people. It’s less common but does develop in men, nonpregnant women, and even children.

It’s called linea nigra. You can google that term and see what it means.
Essentially it’s present in ~85% of pregnant women or women who’ve had some pregnancy.
Google will educate you alot on that.

Mali ni safi sana hawezi kuwa na mdudu

How common does it happen to nonpregnant womenz?

Nimemrudisha kwa streets, tokea Thika rd. Hauwes mkosa

I’ve dated enough mature chicks wenye wanajua ku communicate hadi wakifura. Shida walichoka nikawachwa.

Weka namba hapa elders waongeze mileage.

Haha zii heri niishi in denial.

:D:D:D:D…it has nothing to do with tattoos. Do you and prepare for the worst. The only solution to not getting screwed is staying single… But sikuizi a nigga can’t be happy and single they be shooting their shots like crazy.

That is a very bad woman. Just block her and give me the number. I will try to tell her to change.

Acha nijibambe juu nishamsoma

Lazima uniquote shoga hii, nilikuambia uneheshimu ghaseer huwa natomba mamako kwa hivo mimi ni mzazi wako .

Ni kama tumesalimiana.
Usiwache yeye

Having a tattoo is similar to a birth mark …
It means NOTHING [ … unless it has an offensive intent or meaning … ]

Ama Namna Gani … :smiley:

Tattoos in chicks and dreadlocks in guys are harmless but it’s a clear sign of narcissistic behaviour. Facts.

Sasa wewe ni Motherfukka