TBT Boycott Edishen

1981: Brewing chang’aa in Mathare
[ATTACH=full]128223[/ATTACH]
spot Uwes for 30 KCr

Downtown Nairobi near Kamukunji police station in 1981
[ATTACH=full]128224[/ATTACH]
[COLOR=rgb(29, 33, 41)][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Kuna Talker alikua ameitisha hii mbisha a few weeks back
[ATTACH=full]128227[/ATTACH]
The only Kenyan lady who dared Dictator Moi. Charity Kaluki Ngilu sprinting as she is being chased by Policemen from a gathering she was addressing University of Nairobi students when she was gunning for presidency in 1997!

Did my first computer project in floppy diskettes and it was stolen ! Had to repeat.

she was not the only one, remember the late wangari maathai?

Talking about boycotts @Meria Mata ,for 0 kcr, can you tell us who made this announcement in '82.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCY8jWE3kHE

accident alert: Kibwezi 1958
[ATTACH=full]128234[/ATTACH]

for 0 kcr sitajibu
hehehehe

masaa ni ya mbele fame

wacha uchoyo, zero KCr?

brave fellows, stories are told of how that place was filled with lions around then.

A story is told about the origins of Mbuinzau (white goat) further back, based of folk lore apparently vultures were always around that area courtesy of the many corpses and sure kills, however from a far distance, the long distance traders (cambodians) kept confusing the vultures for goats only to run into an ambush by lions.

Eventually they started warning each other that ukikariabia hio area and you see white goats (mbui nzau), beware/take a different route and thats how the name mbuinzau came into existence

I like the window grills shape of the Kenyan shield.

inaitwa rigichu.

memories! i was right there that day.

Which size?

Nyong’o really packaged this lady.

Corruption of “Rick Shaw”

Times are tough keg mate…but for you I would throw in a double black if you know the answer.:cool:

Kativui najua hata haujawatch hii kitu… Wacha niipitie…

was he the milksman? Elaborate sisi vijana wa 2000 tuelewe