TBT : Childhood crush

[ATTACH=full]23788[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Hahahaā€¦ For real

yes right know I hv a major crush on this Somali mama in our office block lakini she older than me and she is married kama bibi wapili.

I had a crush too in class 6. She had the kind of pride that is appealing to a teenager. So I thought that if I made her mine Iā€™d be the Nigga. Luckily at times weā€™d share the same desk, zile mrefu. One thing I liked is that she liked to trim her nails alot and I always had a nail clipper/cutter with me always. Itā€™s funny that I always fished it from my pocket so she could call me and borrow it. She was beautiful but the impediment was her dad. Alikuwa headmaster hiyo shule na alikuwa mkali ajabu. Unluckily I never told her how I felt-the dad went to another school and she transferred too. It disturbs the heart when what you can only do is sit next to the crush or look for her at break time just so you can be close to her without her knowing, saa hiyo unajipa shughuli fake. Damn!

3 Likes

Hehe!..never underestimate the power of a scheming fisi

Interestingā€¦I have had many crushes wherever I go; school, church etcā€¦ My all time crush is called Kui (btw whatā€™s the long name for Kui?)ā€¦ This girl aaahhhh!! I have had no courage to approach her since I was in primo kitu class 4ā€¦ Her small bro and I were friends but no matter how I tried I couldnā€™t talk to herā€¦ She has a bigger sis who used to ā€˜pimpā€™ her (give her short skirts nini nini) and men she looked fine!!.. In 2008 I remember very well, I saw her with anaa dude, mkono kwa kiuno just strolling around, if I had rat rat I would be six feet under right now!!:mad::mad: I kinda lost hope after thatā€¦ In high school my friend Tony (RIP) talked to her to try her, and she was all cosy, so Tony told me to go ahead and talk to herā€¦ Reached at their gate knocked, saw her coming through the key hole, I did a rudisha very fast!! I just couldnā€™t summon the courage, it has been more than 8 years of going back and forth in my headā€¦ Btw she left for England but she comes during the Dec holidaysā€¦ Itā€™s my time to do this right now, I donā€™t even give a fuck if she has a bf, Iā€™m just going to tell her and see her reactionā€¦

5 Likes

Edwinahā€¦ tall and elegant. She seemed to walk on a level higher than the rest of us. And she was book smart too. Everyday after school, gari inamngoja nje ya gate saa zile mi najipanga kutrek for like a kilometre to the place tunachukulia mat. It didnā€™t help that I looked like a chokoch back then. My father couldnā€™t fathom buying a uniform from one of those ā€˜overpricedā€™ places. I never had the guts to say anything worth a damn to her. I heard she dated another of our classmates when they ended up in the same high school and he too looked like a chokoch in primo! Anyway she went to some other foreign land and so far sheā€™s done me the favour of rejecting my friendship requests twice on facebook. I guess she doesnā€™t want to friendzone me so maybe I have a genuine chance if we ever meet :smiley:

7 Likes

Mine was in class 8 and my crush was my very beautiful CRE teacher. Brown, perfectly gorgeous, and the most innocent smile I have ever seen. I used to answer her questions in a sarcastic manner and she used to laugh instead of punishing me. I smile at her and she would smile back like a cheeky young girl. This usually made my desk mate feel a kiwaru because she had a thing for me. DAMN!! I still fantasize about how sweet her pussy would have beenā€¦:oops::oops::oops:

3 Likes

You lucky bastard :D:D

1 Like

I thought you donā€™t date, you just fuck.

Boss, huyo alikuwa apprentice poko. Thatā€™s how they all start.

1 Like

he he he my immediate EX anaitwa Soni maybe ni yeye ocha ni Nyahururu

1 Like

Muthonis are awesome!!;):wink:

1 Like

My all time crush Class three she was called Joy, brown with succulent lips, I never ever summoned the courage to approach her though my day would get crushed whenever she spoke with another Boy. I was made prefect and used to book all the boys she would talk to and leave her out. That was my water gate scandal; calls for my resignation echoed around the classroom, the teacher listened to all the complaints and had to let me go. Disgraced and with no pussy by my side even though I put my ā€œcareerā€ on the line for her sigh. I guess I learnt my lesson earlier on in life :D:D

She was later transferred to another school and I recently tracked her down on FB. she is a prayer warrior a serious one

4 Likes

Ataombea relationship yenyu even before you say hiā€¦unanikumbuka

1 Like

:D:D:D
even Samson was brought down by a pretty smile. what chance do we mere mortals have??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like

hio stori ya Cube imenikumbusha my crush in class 6.
Slender shapely Judy. We met hizo tuition za holidays as we were in single sex boarding schools. After dry spell ya miezi tatu she looked as appealing as the Greek Sirens looked to weary sailors. Too bad I was a shy, underdeveloped nerd who never had the guts to tell her she made my heart ululate :D. Anyway to cut a long story short, she ended up with those cool boys in the hood. This year she requested me on fb nika accept teketeke. I saw pics of her and her kindu 3yr daughter, no man at all in all her pics and living with her moms. Si mafisi ni wabaya :oops::oops::oops:.

2 Likes

ha ha ha just know a used Ferrari is better than no Ferrari at all, take it for a drive if you can

3 Likes

:D:D:D:D The trap is baitedā€¦am sure she raked her brain and remembered the shy boy that always wanted herā€¦u will rear someones wild oats

2 Likes

hapo siwezi karibia my friend. used ferrari no way @Ice_Cube

3 Likes