TBT End Yr Edition

Tawfiq was infamous for accidents

That’s called nding’oing’o

umesahau Akamba bus priss.

:eek::eek::eek::eek: This is my aunt N. old cupboard!!!
:D:D:D:D:D
I swear if we are related I’m gonna cry a river. :(:frowning:

Tawfiq killed my deskie. Meffi kabisa

nding’oing’o cant fly, uliza mwalim @gashwin

hmmmmm, usifanye nipate heart attack

Na mawingu pia weka mbisha yake

The Legendary Brazil Squad comprising of :

From Left to Right: Garrincha, Didi, Pele, Vava and Zagallo.

Zagallo came up with the most complicated Football Chess Format which won Brazil The Holy Grail of Football.

Back to Garrincha.

Who was Mane Garrincha?

If You ask me,Garrincha is included in my Top 3 List of The Greatest Footballers of All Time;yes.All Time.

FIFA World Cup Winner in 1958 and 1962.

Infact in 1962,in the absence of Pele in most of the matches,Mane literally “Singlehandedly” won The World Cup for Pentacampeão Esquadrão de Ouro .

Did You get The Opportunity of watching The Former Corinthians Player grace Jogo Bonito?

According to me,He completes my List of my Top Three Greatest Footballers of All Time;alongside The Argentine Diego Maradona and Brazilian King Pele.

When The Pau Grande-born Garrincha was on The Field,The Football Pitch became A Circus.

A Circus?

Why?

Because The Ball became An Obedient Animal or Pet for that matter and The Game became An Invitation to A Party.

The Former Botafogo Player would shield His Pet,The Ball, and together they would conjure up some Wonderful Tricks that would have The Spectators in rapturous stitches.

The Titan who has a Stadium named after Him;A Stadium that hosted some of The 2014 FIFA World Cup Matches,The 2016 Summer Olympics and The FIFA 2013 Confederations Cup;would hop over His Pet and The Ball would bounce over Him.

What happened after The Ball bounced over Him?

The Ball would hide before He would escape only to find His Pet(The Ball)already running in front of Him.

Next?

Along the way,His Pursuers would crash into each other in their attempts to stop Him.

[ATTACH=full]147504[/ATTACH]

This is nding’oing’o (Dung Beetle)
[ATTACH=full]147507[/ATTACH]
aka @kingolonde

Break glass.

My KBS bus pass was red ES.

Where are they kept currently?I read somewhere they were brought out on 12th December at State House.

uvunje diroo ya nani? woi ngai mwathani, ulikua unafungwa itaraini

Na “Kilungu Express” for Ukambani. The one that dived in River Thwake. Then the first strip bumps were experienced down hill to the river and up hill as well on both sides.

Classified

Akokhan had some really devilish characters.
Frank Odoi had crazy imagination.

This reminds me of that mighty team of Zambia that died on plane crash. Or is it Zimbabwe? I always confuse between those two countries.

its Zambia, only Kalusha Bwalya survived

teren teren @Ice_Cube pris bring the link for that thread where cousins almost birthed a winged chameleon