TBT F*rk Doctors edition

I haven’t seen “Ndinda Kasalu” KBC Kiswahili. Wakamba tuko wapi?

1 Like

Kali sana.

Suzie de clement was my classmate in Nakuru

The Luo traditional dancers, with their regalia, were a favourite of mine. Couldn’t get enough of them!

Enoch Kola junior…

1 Like

Love the late Job Isaak Mwamto

1 Like

1961: The EA Safari Rally Ford Anglia team poses outside The Norfolk, Nairobi.
[ATTACH=full]87313[/ATTACH]

1 Like

1955: Guarded by homeguards, Mau Mau suspects are held at a kambï (concentration camp) in Fort Hall (Murang’a) awaiting trial.
[ATTACH=full]87315[/ATTACH]

1 Like

1909: Kermit Roosevelt, 19, takes a vantage photo of Athi Plains antelopes as his dad, former US President Theodore Roosevelt, helps steady the horse.

Roosevelt, or Ted, as they called him, was on a post-retirement tour of present-day Kenya and Uganda.
[ATTACH=full]87316[/ATTACH]

1 Like

We had one. Used it for more than 15 years. Those days fundis were fundis. Hapana mikora kama @Wakanyama

1 Like

Jeffrey Archer could really write.
je? wajua vitabu zaka zingine?
[ATTACH=full]87328[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Memories, memories man, memories. Eish!

Bado tu kuispray marashi ya YU and am done…She would Be All Mine Midterm ikifika
[ATTACH=full]87330[/ATTACH]
[COLOR=rgb(29, 33, 41)][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

11 Likes

Compare and contrast with now.

its very dirty.

[ATTACH=full]87331[/ATTACH]
niko lunch narudi baadaye

1 Like

so

So clean, now walking in town today you have struggle to keep food down your guts, terrible stench all over

1 Like

and @uwesmake still believes the Hoho is presidential material. Serre. Kama hapan wesa County ta wes Country?

A real meffi in my eyes

I can bet that ile looting ilifanyika kama ya pev ya 07,most bookshops escaped unscathed

2 Likes