TBT : For the pink handles (Pseudonym's second time)

Wow,very well narrated and great prose, ranks highly in all hekayas have read in this village

Am just dissapointed I don’t have multi handles to give you multiple likes (@Deorro allow us to give multiple likes please )

I am Caleb

I have fond memories of him.

Yeah…gods can be cruel sometimes. I will try and write about it next.

Thanks matey,means a lot…

Now you can stop bugging me about writing down our hilarious keg den tales. I will write ALL of them.;):smiley:

Caleb was a highland Nilote.
:D:D:D

[SIZE=1]faggotry not welcomed[/SIZE]

Now here are prophetic words…

Some questions. I hope they are rhetorical…

Now that I have read all the glowing reviews,let me go read the story…

Niwache

are you sure si baba abby?

Seriously. Even you? Uses that phrase? You should know you are killing vibe ya Nilotic god…

How can you start with the reviews first? :eek::eek:

weeh

Waaah si baby girl unaweza write? this hekaya is top flight. Lakini naona si hekaya. STRUTH. :):):slight_smile: Sasa every Thursday nitakuwa hapa nikichungulia kama umeangusha all the chronicles. I would like to believe that utaendelea hivi tuu mwenendo wa aste aste until we get to the dossier on ‘all nighting’. Told you I am asking for self.
Yesooo steamy like hell.:smiley:

Wueh… You did not say what the second course was. Obviously you were the first course…

Hahahahaha!! @pseudonym,

Hekaya hot kabsaaaa. Hebu tumia mtu wa ‘awesome’ hapo chini manual.

In Memoriam: http://www.keysun.com.au/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/600x780/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/p/l/playboy_gold_web.jpg

Nightingale , you mean he died ???

Of course!! Even as far back as the 80’s. But be careful, not all wimens like them.

I enjoyed it my lady. Really did. Heckaya on the spot. Load us more time to time.