TBT Kamaru Edition

Mchana zilikuwa zinaota jua pande ya Muthurwa kama lizard zikingoja rush hour ya jioni.

BUSTRACK ndio ilikuwa na basi mob za MRF around that 03’ time.

[ATTACH=full]198095[/ATTACH]
cc: @Nefertities

Mzee jomo Kenyatta’s car, a second-hand 1930s Hudson Terraplane waited for him as he was in detention between 1954-1961. Grass grew around it, but after his release it was reconditioned at the Kenya Police Workshop.
[ATTACH=full]198097[/ATTACH]
@introvert

Merge this threads .

Yaah nazikumbuka,na kumbuka hiyo freno.If you remember Thika rd kabla hii ya Kibaki.The downhill from from Roasters to GSU,hizo basi kukosa breaks,kila mara ikikosa breaks those drivers used to kugongesha them kwa some ditch after the ka small bridge that was there.
Nduru mingi lakini juu tulikuwa tunasimama wengi kuliko walioketi bora you are in the midst of guys hakuna kuumia ijapokuwa kudungwa na mifupa ya wale wa konde.

nenda kalale afande.

And it is currently in pristine condition.
A magnificent beauty.

niwekee mbisha inbocs

[ATTACH=full]198098[/ATTACH]
Passengers alighting from Imperial Airways Aircraft ‘Hannibal’ at Kisumu,Kenya Circa 1940.

[ATTACH=full]198099[/ATTACH]
Ground crew refuel a North American Harvard of No 20 SFTS (Service Flying Training School) at Kisumu in Kenya, January 1943.

[ATTACH=full]198100[/ATTACH]

by this post I suspect ur radio is stuck to Gukena FM. [SIZE=2]so annoying[/SIZE]

no, Kamaru playlist on flash, kule niko hakuna Gukena FM

menchafua mecho…man!

Both reasons are valid and I can see you at the far left grinning like an alley cat with fleas in its ears:D

hehehe, mshienz. 1945 ata my dad hakua amezaliwa.

my all time fav is ‘Muhiki wa mikosi’

memories are made of this
[ATTACH=full]198108[/ATTACH]
btw githeri ya siku hizo ilikua ya kaa the whole day kwa moto ndio iive

MM I have seen some potential sponsors ningepeleka home to Mum.

Nitafungwa boss.
Sijamaliza allocation yangu ya WD40.