TBT: Klost Sagas

And Judas exposing lola Wakiwa na jerry after kumuingiza box

Yeah

Klost gangs were worse than mungich and shinkororo…woe unto you if they thought you had attacked one of their members. They would gang up against you like vultures till you surrendered…

5 Likes

hahahaha… klist klist… klist was a very addictive drug… drama… drama… … ni hayo tu…

1 Like

Shida ya klost there were some guys who walijoin kitambo hukoo 2005 so wakakuwa close to admin. Hao ndio i think waliundiwa VIP. The only contributions they made was to come n say how klist was great enzi za akina nani how the new guys ruined klist yet hakuna post hat moja walikuwa wanaweka. Wakiweka ilikuwa hizo za klist tbt.

Halafu mbona only post za MUCHATHA na za Jakenya got featured?

3 Likes

INS=mundu mulosi

did someone ever put purr’s pics hapo klost? juu manze, she was/is preety.
i remember the INS stupidity, the multiple handle kama ile ya shocks and starks.
Alafu there was a guy who could post after you wrote something lakini itoke ni kama alipost mbele yako
then he would say “vile 1776 atasema hapo chini” and next comment ndio yangu.
i always wondered how he did that.
Avicii, good to meet you again after yiass!

She did it herself at some point in a woman’s life one needs validation from men.

That was @Fala 12

oh really??? why? Can she do it again? @Purr_27 … my balls are in your court.

that trick was easy. Simply write your comment and delete it very fast. When someone writes his after you, you go back, reactivate the comment and edit “vile so and so atasema hapo chini”

4 Likes

hii upuzi ilikuwa inanijazz sana.
a lister would put a fake hekaya, another would comment ‘upuss’ thinking that he’s/she’s the 1st to note stupidity, then more than 10 comments would pop over yours saying, ‘vile x amesema’, ‘vile xx amesema’ …

1 Like

@Mundu Mulosi got banned severally for posting Momos with his “Africa is a beautiful Continent” brand.

1 Like

He was @Kennedy the
Third

Your stupidity never outgrows you…maybe wewe ndio unataka validation of your self esteem

1 Like

Those were interesting times. I remember when I joined and the first question I received was what my political affiliation was from kina Jakenya and other goons.

1 Like

:D:D:D:D final nail on the coffin would be

Reason;
mongoose

7 Likes

…na serengeti? Mwenye na shuku alikuwa Wanderi.

1 Like

cc @incognitus

1 Like

Serengeti could be @Meria Mata . He had picha mingi sana za TBT just like meria

1 Like

The biggest beef musta been Sahau and Coach Waru… Someone called another out for their stoopidity. Another mentioned the second’s whatever. Jamaas kamatad each other gonads. We were all just cheering. Got too personal bana til the main man Wanderi, RIP, had to come in between. Supu flashing her tittays at everyone could not calm down sheed!!!

First time I ever saw everyone laughing together and ignoring politiko affiliations. Okay, even momo diaries used to calm people’s strong opinions down.

3 Likes