TBT Ktalk never forgets edition

haya si mumeona? Gio ====== mkufuu

Hapana tambua plagiarism. One time ulisema you were going to lecture/present to some uni students. Hope you didn’t plagiarize. Huku majuu, in institutions of higher learning, you plagiarize you get expelled with a permanent notation on your transcript without any hope of ever getting admitted to any other uni/colle.

Then what was hard in acknowledging Chef Raphael’s work? Instead u said it was you who had cooked. Ulikuwa unatafuta hii sifa for what reasons?

Let it go buddy, u only get to bite the apple once, and u really messed it up.
Trust like vitg

Nah, we can only tell u who u are.
Here is the johari window for u. Cooking with Gio is in the read box/ blind spot[ATTACH=full]52349[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]52350[/ATTACH]
Johari window
The Johari window is a technique[1]used to help people better understand their relationship with themselves and others, which was created by psychologists Joseph Luft (1916–2014) and Harrington Ingham (1916–1995) in 1955. It is used primarily in self-helpgroups and corporate settings as aheuristic exercise. Luft and Ingham called their Johari Window model ‘Johari’ after combining their first names, Joe and Harry.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Johari_window

Picasso had a saying, he said good artists copy great artists steal. I have always been shameless about stealing great ideas and executing them better than anyone and that has made all the difference. Look, let me just put this to rest. If you guys feel you should follow societal rules go ahead be my guest, I don’t. You want to be average go ahead, you want to be on Gio’s case go ahead but from the bottom of my heart I honestly and whole heartedly do not care, I am Gio and I make no apologies.

Total Nonsense.

oh the talk I did

Sasa vile umesema uko huko majuu, mnasemanga sisi tuko huko machini?

Gio mwizi. Bursted 3 times stealing.

Sometimes in this village we help each other out and I do not see how anyone is going to believe anything you say when you unapologetically ‘steal’ other people’s work and claim you did it. To some degree we have to trust each other,I dont, am sure am not alone.

@Gio , don’t mind all this fakes. We all stagger at times, but we rise, dust ourselves, and move on. Do your thing bro, it’s not like what we share here is examinable . You messed, we chewed your face, we move on. No need going back to the past. You owned up, for Christ sake

@Gio Waiganjo!

Plagiarising 3 times is messing?
Food recipes got bursted.
Someone’s poem got bursted.
Someone’s engineering article got bursted. Hii sasa ni kutuzoea. Posting a link doesn’t take lots of time. Is it so hard to acknowledge someone’s work?

There’s a difference to open source use and plagiarism. Open source means you take the recipe and cook in your own way and then post the results for others to see. Plagiarism is what you did, taking the work of someone else and claiming to be your own. No society accepts that ever.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
http://images.all-free-download.com/images/graphiclarge/laughing_and_pointing_emoticon_312207.jpg

@mabenda4 brand me a fake but I beg to differ. Hata kama hii ni intrawebs where we really do not know one another mara tatu kushikwa ukidanganya is taking peoples intelligence for granted. Whether one owned up or not. Sasa if and when @Gio put his real original work here,how many will believe him?

He never owned up, in that whole thread he did not reply after being busted

But the chap tried…its not everyday that you meet a guy who does a vigorous cheki maneno deep in the karura…then rushes home just in time to break the hard tortoise shell and prepare marianated tortoise with githengeti cuisine before the 9 oclock news…

[SIZE=6]Mwivi! [/SIZE]

Was wondering where you were