TBT Revisit Edition

Musubcounty makinng a delivery
[ATTACH=full]157276[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]157277[/ATTACH]

Who else read this series under the desk during lessons?
[ATTACH=full]157279[/ATTACH]

This is really nostalgic
a Must Read for every Kenyan.
[ATTACH=full]157281[/ATTACH]
[COLOR=rgb(29, 33, 41)][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Puliza laptop yake izimike !

Mabepari wa Venisi (The Merchant of Venice) (Swahili Edition) by William Shakespear which Mwalimu Julius Nyerere translated in 1969 as Mabepari wa Venisi.
[ATTACH=full]157282[/ATTACH]
reke nemwo, kaa ya kizungu ilinishinda ni hii ya kisweli nitaweza?
@gashwin nipe summary
[COLOR=rgb(29, 33, 41)][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Wise ninja alikuwa anataka binti ya prezzo mwenye alioa baadae. Were it not for slices angelipwa unono na achukue.

He became a Melon despite all the Odds against him…

memories are made of this
[ATTACH=full]157284[/ATTACH]
WorldSpace receiver.

Calculator ya enzi zetu [ATTACH=full]157286[/ATTACH]

Franco’s most memorable stop in 1986 was in Kisumu where he was well received a star crazed crowd. So excited were the fans to hear Franco’s guitar that they ripped down the perimeter fence. TPOK Jazzz continued to play as if nothing out of the ordinary was happening
[ATTACH=full]157287[/ATTACH]

Hii ujinga ni inborn huko ama?

i knew this was coming

:D:D:D:D
Leaves a lot of unanswered questions.

@Captain284 how did you settle on this handle.
yangu ilitokana na uwesmakeis momo diaries in klost. had been a guest in klist for several months then one day i had to comment on a pic kwa momo diaries but i had to register first, kila jina naweka ilikua taken so out of desparation nikaweka Meria Mata coz thats what the pics were making me do.
the rest is history

In 1986, TPOK Jazz made an extensive tour of Kenya. This concert was in Eldoret town
[ATTACH=full]157288[/ATTACH]

Name the two TPOK Jazz songstresses …
[ATTACH=full]157289[/ATTACH]

Leopoldville. Congo_ 1960. - Colonel Joseph Mobutu in his office
[ATTACH=full]157290[/ATTACH]

Moi playing the guitar. Guess the song he is singing…
[ATTACH=full]157294[/ATTACH]

SAFARI children’s books
Where it all began for those of us who were in primary school in the late 70s to 80s in Kenya. What stories do you remember?
[ATTACH=full]157300[/ATTACH]

Had one, would spend the whole afternoon listening when I was free