TBT Supreme (Court) Edition

Ngombe ya wenger na @Mundu Mulosi enzi zao wakigojea unga isiagwe huko kimilili
[ATTACH=full]120130[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]120131[/ATTACH]

1 Like

alwaysfollow your instict, it works for me

1 Like

African Troops in Burma during secon world war - 1940s
[ATTACH=full]120155[/ATTACH]

[COLOR=rgb(29, 33, 41)][FONT=Helvetica][SIZE=14px][FONT=inherit][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

2 Likes

@Meria Mata, there’s a photo of Hon. Charity Kaluki Ngilu fleeing from teargas with other people. She was trying to calm down demonstrators in (I guess) Nairobi University in late 90s.

She is holding her skirt high up exposing some thighs as she was fleeing when the photo was taken.

Tafuta hio picha uletee hawa watu waoshe mecho.

2 Likes

By then he was in Narok county council

Nimefika late. Lakini siku hizi ES, kwenda leta some more tbt alah!

1 Like

Kwetu kulikua NATCO

1 Like

Pia pale globe roundabout, on your left from muranga road to cbd ,there used to be a slum all the way to riverside primary school . Is it possible you get those photos or the story …currently there is a mud house still existing !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeulQuf12pM

Memories indeed,I remember we used to go to coca cola bottlers to collect straws then we would tie them together to use as rope for the ball,hio ball tulikuwa tunaongeza sponge ya mattress so that it could bounce kama adidas,lol,downside of adding sponge was that the ball should not come into contact with water juu ilikuwa ina absorb Maji then inakuwa nzito

1 Like

one thing i have always appreciated of the colonialist is their ability to plan 50-100 years ahead of their time,most of the infrastructure we have around are almost the same way they left them

2 bob, 1993 Westlands to Tao.
Fun times.

1 Like

Kumbe ata wewe ni fossil

Nilikuwa class 8 then.
Wazee watengenezewe category yao.
:D:D

1 Like

I still recall the pic of the mangled wreck of what was his car, a light blue Peugeot 405. KAA 405 S.

1 Like

@Meria Mata news network on location, bringing you news raif Raif.

1 Like

hii place ni uchafu imezidii sultan amefanya mombasa the dirties town

1 Like