TBT Thanks Giving Edishen

And what is “mandashi” ? would it be the case that their branding expert mispelled mandazi and the wrong name stuck!

Why is it called a hurricane lamp?
[ATTACH=full]129755[/ATTACH]
na kikwenu inaitwa aje?

prince Charles ama

http://www.theeastafrican.co.ke/image/view/-/3054044/medRes/1240924/-/bpcsp1/-/tin+lamp.jpg

Hii kwanza ilikuwa noma, moshi mtupu na unafanya homework

It was a typo that stuck. Kiswahili sio ya kila mtu. There was also the Broadways Bila Shaka Mkate Yenyewe correct is Mkate Wenyewe

Nairobi Jamia Mosque and the market - seen through Kirparam Road present day Kigali Road - 1956
[ATTACH=full]129756[/ATTACH]
this was three decades before the Japs took over the MV market, hapo kuna Pujo, folkswagon na Ford. (French, German and American) siku hizi you can spend a fortnight bila kuona any car from this countries

memories are made of this
[ATTACH=full]129757[/ATTACH]
@Ka-Buda cheki hio gari hapo nyuma

After VC, is the next title VG (Village Governor) ama VP (Village President)?

If the person who answers ni mtu wa kanisa then it shouldnt count. Because Jesus is the answer to all their questions.
Leta KCr.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Tafakali hayo na mugoks leo jioni

When my two older brother were kids they robbed one of these guys. Jamaa alikuwa ameingia cul-de-sac yetu akakimbia kujisaidia kwa choo ya workers. My bros walisanya choc-dip na red devil kama 10 each na ice-lollies (tuliziita ‘cools’).

Walikuwa na bash pekee yao hiyo siku. I came to learn about it later wakichapwa na mathe juu ya red stain marks na chocolate prints kwa manguo

Renault Roho.
The gear stick on that car ni mambo mbaya.
Hawa watu wa automatic hawawes make.

[ATTACH=full]129758[/ATTACH]

hahhaha it has taken me a few secs to know what those are…mwathani…

alafu zikaja za “six million dollar man” in 1977. weuh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHyqs0PoBgE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=id=RgyDpXkZfXE;list=RDDHyqs0PoBgE

#Stolen - Possibly the best verse ever:
I hear you breathin’ but your heart no longer sounds strong But you kinda scared of dying so you hold on And you keep on blacking out and your pulse is low Stop trying to fight the reaper just relax and let it go Because there’s no way you can fight it though you’ll still try And you can try it til you fight it but you’ll still die Your spirits leave your body and your mind clears The rigormortis starts to set, now you outta here You start your journey into outer space You see yourself in the light but you’re still feeling outta place So you standing in the tunnel of eternal life And you see the ones you never learn to love in life Make the choice, let it go if you can back it up If you ain’t at peace with God you need to patch it up But if you ready close your eyes and we can set it free There lies a man not scared to die, may he rest in peace I still got to wonder why I never seen a man cry til I seen that man die

I have given you mad maaaad points for knowing and bringing up this track. I owe you a drink!

tawa wa ngirathi…:slight_smile: if you owned this decades ago, ulikuwa mdosi flani

hehehe, it was like owning a Range Rover Sport, ata shuleni ulikua waheshimiwa