TBT

Only asked because you mentioned kapenguria

No problem its okey.

My parents at that time used to work in Trans-nzoia bordering west pokot. The only good hospital at that time was in Kapenguria town.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6W5pq4bIzIw

:mad::eek::eek::eek: I hope your mum survived

I have told mine before, almost got raped at the age of 6 by my mum’s cousin can’t remember if I also told the one where my Auntie’s husband almost raped me
Only person who knows this, just the first is my auntie, and you guys , think my mum would die 50 deaths if she knew, she and my dad would probably also slash my uncle into a million pieces

I was 13yrs, had just faced the knife and healed pending the initiation ceremony. That evening was tempting as 2 of the girls I had been eying in the village were surprisingly present at our homestead for mouth watering feast. On throwing my net I managed to catch one who was very keen to see and taste my new look rungu. The venue was a huge mugumo-like tree behind our compound and I thought it would make a nice hiding area for our escapade. No sooner had we started the jiggy dance than I heard heavy footsteps of an oncoming person or was it an imagination… Confused not knowing what to do I told her to cover herself quickly as I dashed for cover not caring what would happen. Once we made it to safety she gave me a lecture of a lifetime (story for another day). Later I was able to cool her down thereby luring her to my crib for a rematch as I clobbered her with niceness… what I could come to learn later was also referred to as ktalk threshold. Ever since I hated green lodges with passion.

no need. Many months later,one day tulifunga shule on a friday,second term ya the year 2000 nikaenda home only to be told he died that morning,he used to cough a lot,only that this particular morning he coughed while geting ready for work till he passed out.kukimbizwa hospitali He was pronounced dead on arrival

she did. And She went on to survive a knife attack and many more. Ironically,after dealing with all this at home,i really used to perform in class

That was a bad life you had, I hope it did not impact your relationship with females negatively

Pole…

i’m not sure if it does since i dont know how it would. All i know is that i turned out just fine.

Pole

1. I was in class five, one evening I failed to read the intensity of the rain that was boiling to rain, you know we never minded being rained on, kumbe it was going to be hailstones. Ilinipata mahali hakuna manyumba na hakuna pa kujikinga. The beating I received that day from the hailstones I will never forget.

2. While looking after cattle, one of the very stubborn oxen crossed the river to someone’s sugar cane plantation, I followed it unbeknown to me that it had rained upstream and the river was rapidly swelling up. Kufukuzana na ng’ombe kwa shamba ya miwa for 15 minutes narudi the river has flooded ile I can’t cross. The nearest bridge was kitu 10 kilometres away na ng’ombe zingine ziko accross zinafyeka mahindi ya wenyewe. The psychological torture I went through watching the animals helplessly na niko accross na ng’ombe moja was terrible. I managed to cross back saa nne ya usiku, the neighbours had alerted my father that the animals were on their own akaja akapata the situation akaenda home. He just shouted that I should not try to cross till the floods die out.

3. Kutahiri, I am a twin, for those who come from those sides it is terrible being a twin during those rituals.

4. My whole childhood , was one endless torture.

Eish!!! did ur mam take the poison???

Wewe umekosa adabu, si ungeanika malazi, Kikojozi tundu sana

Eish! inakaa uliiva mapema, girlchild alikua anfanya wajomba waangurumishe ndudhi, seems ur good at screaming and am hoping from that u got skills to defend urself juu 3rd time the closet shall be bursted

Are you sick?

kapenguria na mt elgon are, well, miles apart…

nikiwa three or four nilifagiliwa na mto and i was being rushed downstream when my sisters and aunts who were washing kwa bank noticed. their screaming as they rushed to rescue me stayed with me a long time. have never learnt to swim.

A lazy evening in the woods with village waZees.
[ATTACH=full]140763[/ATTACH] cheki Saii vile @upepo na @Kasighau wanamenyana… Cheki apo clawmatsu :smiley:

Imenikumbusha when I was bought a new pair of gumboots I thought I was unstoppable.

It had rained so near the school there was normally a stream but was a mini river at that morning in my class 1 mentality gumboots itapita juu ya maji kama yesu,lakini wapi nilibebwa the look on my elder brother’s face I knew ni kubaya.I was rescued by older school girls.

I used to hate the school holidays a lot. Loved the boarding school life hata kama iikuwa a bit rough given that it was a public primary school. Started being a boarder in class 2. Hated home coz of my step mother. So whennever the dates to close school guys are over the moon wanaenda home , i’m so depresssed about it but trying putting on a happy face for the fellas.