TBT

[ATTACH=full]178294[/ATTACH]
Kitili Maluki Mwendwa is a former Chief Justice of Kenya.He served between 1968-1971 and was succeeded by Sir James Wicks.

Mwendwa, who was from Kitui, was the first African to become Chief Justice of Kenya. His brother, Ngala Mwendwa, served as Kenya’s first Minister of Labour from 1963 to 1974.

[ATTACH=full]178295[/ATTACH]
The visit of T.R.H. the Duke and Duchess of Connaught to Nairobi, 1906. The photo shows exhibition of Game Trophies en-route to McMillan Library, Nairobi.

Evolution to extinct
[ATTACH=full]178296[/ATTACH]
hapa kuna watu hawakutumia wala kuona hizi hela
mmoja ni admeen @Deorro then @Mosa then @Mzee mzima … @Okwonkwo among many others

[ATTACH=full]178298[/ATTACH]
Richard Kwach Advocate (centre), who represented the Umira Kager clan at the Burial dispute hearing iof the S.M Otieno case that went on for 140 days.

Uyo jona ni Elinah shiveka

And you know in greek hutokea vibaya…’kaí nairofi irí ya nyokwa?’

Custard/sugar apple

The fruit was a lolo:D

ni sheria za mkoloni, sadly some are still in use today kaa ile lazima usimame at attention flag ikiraisiwa kwa chiefs camp ama kwa police station.
this was meant for the crown to intimidate us

Anafanana na Boniface Mwangi.

MM someone v close to me watches Mind Your Language back to back, it is still hilarious. A big shame that this talented bunch of comedians did not get the contracts that befitted them and most died in poverty. Unlike today’s untalented comedians.

Lol matomoko mbesheni…now I am homesick. We have loads in our shmaba in Muongoiya karibu na Muchatha. They are called sugar or custard apple. Nitakuletea when I come Kiambu-Coast.

Ilikuwa inararua kitabu ya maths…

which year was it?

and that’s how every politician started breaking rules and regulations. Kenyatta Sr failed to uphold rule of law, and the effects are there to this day.

Why is the devil black??

1920s

Sisi tulikua enzi ya hadi hela

Unajua hizi za magufuli land??

Angolan child soldiers enjoy cigarettes in the mid 70s[ATTACH=full]178358[/ATTACH]