#TBT

Hehehe! Hiyo receipt jo! Just imagine; Huyo meja alikuwa polisi, jeshi ama askari jela? Anaweza kuwa wapi hivi sasa? So meja lazima ni yeye alikunywa tusker, malaya yake ikakunywa cider na soda, bar maid ikakunywa tusker export, na copral Kipsang akawa anapitia hapo akapata pilsner:D:D:D

1 Like

Anyone who was a day scholar in Nairobi in the Late 70’s to early 90’s would identify with this.
[ATTACH=full]13295[/ATTACH]

1 Like

Son Of Samson. Our local superhero comic
[ATTACH=full]13297[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

Yearly pass for students to use the Kenya Bus Service on a specific route at specific times, we still abused the system as we just used to flash the pass and the conductor wouldnt even look at it. you could travel from uthiru to dandora and back as many times as you wished. This were the days we had an efficient public transport system

2 Likes

Money was blown that night!

1 Like

How the very first safaricom lines were packaged.
the 072 numbers
0722 ilikuja baadaye.
[ATTACH=full]13298[/ATTACH]

Now you know where it came from and ehat it was for, BTW line ilikua Kshs 2500

1 Like

Meria Mata, weka TBT ya mbiira na gichuni (zile wedge tulikua tunachonga alafu tunachapa na whip the longer yako inakaa kabla ipoe unakua ule msee), sijui zinaitwaje kwa swahili ama kilami. Io game ilifanya niache kuenda kanisa officially. Addicted as F.
Na pia kuna ile game ya poles reefu zinawekwa stair moja katikati, unatembea kwa izo poles ukistep io stair. Tulikua tunashuka milima na hizo miti. Sema balance.

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s known for the wrong things. Most folks would most likely like to forget whatever used to draw them to the place

1 Like

this is the best i could get, ivichi ingi chiamiviuragia kuuma muchii nginya thukuru.
[ATTACH=full]13302[/ATTACH]

1 Like

You have lived a very cowardly life.

1 Like

I still have a red SANYO record player with thousands of LPs given to me by my dad.:slight_smile:

[ATTACH=full]13304[/ATTACH]

3 Likes

When they moved from the original green to black simcards which had the mpesa option at the very start, my moms bitched out the safaricom agent who had the misfortune of announcing that she would have to give up the line she bought at kshs. 2,500/- for another one at kshs. 50/-

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D we had to live with that story for like the next 5 years! you’d have thought she had to give up a child!!!

3 Likes

We had a Bedford petrol engine lorry in school. We used cotton waste to siphon and sniff fuel tuki tafuta ulevi :cool:

1 Like

Now i know kiria gitumaga ureme hiti.

2 Likes

@ol monk The only reason am not a professional football player is when I learnt that Fifa did not recognise lifundo as the official ball! I was deadly and could make lifundo do anything for me.Oooh…how i miss ‘ONE TOUCH’…

3 Likes

Meria tbt ya 70s ni mbali sana sisi tuliwatch hardcastle and McCormick

3 Likes

I watched the six million dollar man.

[ATTACH=full]13311[/ATTACH]

2 Likes