TCL TV

Msee atapata Sony 32 hd 1080p with a budjet not more than 25k

@Giggz ameonekana huku?

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I’ll let you know the specs nikifika home. I have used Sony and Samsung before and I can confirm that TCL’s picture is as good as the rest. Although I don’t know whether they’re durable.

I AM NOT AN AUTHORITY BUT IF GOING FOR A TV, take different formats in a flash even 3GP, HD, MKV,XVID, then ask the seller to tune to local T2 channels and flip through while checking picture quality. Also check the viewing angle,stutter and any pixelation.

Initial models shipped za TCL were fairly good quality. Models shipping in from around Nov to date have thrown quality to the wind. The problem with a demand and supply driven market with no controls. The models on market are earlier versions of TCL but if you shipped from Europe or USA you can get real value for money.

Na Hisense ziko aje? and is their 2 year warranty real?

local channels dont broadcast in high quality but i usually use citizen tv to check shades of black so in short unless you are the movie kind of person you wont enjoy your full hd tv on local channels

naaaaaaaah… ni pesa haukua nayoo my fren… utoke kwa nyumba kununua lg then end up buying kitu inaitwa vitron

a neighbour of mine bought some 40" curved with names like the one umetaja apa… at cjui 30k. mpaka saa hii hua nacheka tuu. he thinks he is away better than me with this sony of mine.

Hata Tecno TV zenyewe zimekuwa kwa muda sasa. Niliona moja Carlcare ya Cardinal Otunga Plaza mwaka 2015.

Unajua wewe ndo p.a wangu unajua vile mfuko yangu ilikua… Samsung was 22.5k na vitron was 20.5k unless wewe huenda na doe exact siko kaa wewe

ati ulinunua vitron ukaachaa samsung just because of 2k… hebu jisikize mbloo

Vitron is a good TV. . sometimes its good just to try different things whether u have the money or not

Nimeona afadhali kufika bei ununue kitu trusted
Samsung ama LG ata kama ni digital only
Ukitaka Smart TV ni kununua ka android box
Ama namna gani ?

Instead of a smart 32 get a digital 40 or 43 and add an Android Tv box, although smart Tvs have generally better specs and panels

Pia Hisense Iko fiti but prices Kwa supa na kwa ground zina differ design ya noma
The price difference is so high haiwezi kuwa attributed to dead stock

The market has been saturated with counterfeits

UPDATE: nilinunua Sony R35E 2017 model

TCL is good though ,but it’s smart TV is not that smart nikama ikona YouTube peke

Sisi peasants tunatataka smart TVs zile una side load apks ndio tuweke
Show box , terrarium TV, movie HD and the likes
With TCL you can’t sideload shit

Can you sideload the same sh*t in the same Sony? Asking for my curious neighbor.

It’s not smart ni digital only