TEA BAGGING A HOMOSEXUAL TRADITION

If you want to come out of the closet then come out y post videos of homosexual acts and to make it worse you say it is Brenda Wanga. I don’t know why admins condone some closet homosexuals spoiling an innocent wife n mothers reputation. I told you this forum is a Sodom n Gomorrah! Full of woman hating homosexuals! Anyway,achweni na forum yenu ya mashoga. Am tired of the filth!

[ATTACH=full]127749[/ATTACH]
A whole Lecturer? IWUORA!

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D yes

that time of the month !

True feminazi…Na vile najua madem wanapenda kunyonya yule mzee Abdalla…??

Off course I am a feminazi for not advocating for ingestion of E.coli bacteria and faecal matter knowingly.

Mimi nko kwa BJ wacha kutapatapa huku na kule

oya @Luther12 blow jobs hupeana E.coli?

I thought E.coli is gastro intestinal

@Georginamakena unakaaa kupenda ngwati plz enda kilimani mums utafute mzee

This is boring now. U mean uko idle to type all this shit. Most of us give zero fucks

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Kitambo kidogo I often thought @Miss Finest Wine comments were quite lengthy and would do with a summary, then @GeorginaMakena happened. Where do you get all these time to post about peoples’ lives, respond to every comment with as much bile as it can be??? If I were to be honest, you need help like yesterday. Something is a miss, hiyo machungu hapana.

Advice for free, let people be. What you encounter here are alter egos. Since you lead a ‘straight’ life And it is your true character that is depicted here, pls seek help.

I dont know who your husband is, but I know I wouldn’t want to be him with all your verbal diarrhea and attention seeking lame efforts. Are you really this slow to see that you have more messages than likes? Are you too dense to interpret that information? Stop posting copy-pasted garbage

This woman needs a good d! So hard in every hole and every fold…then send her back to her reach husband.

This lady is just real. Tolerance ny frens, tolerance. surely if you don’t like her posts you don’t to insult her. Am not asskissing here but I don’t support insults and bullying. There is an ignore button y’all

I was once having sex with a girl. She said she cums when she’s fucked in de ass so i went ahead and did it. Her eyes rolled back as she was having an orgasmic fit shortly afterwards. I thought I’d killed her tbh. Does that make me gay even if she asked for it?

:D:D:D:D:D:D
Never thought of it in that perspective by the way. Very interesting.

[ATTACH=full]127778[/ATTACH]

1. Do not believe everything you see/read on the interwebs. George Washington 1776©.
  2. Isn’t Christianity a WESTERN religion, intoduced to Africa by WESTERN missionaries ?

huyu ni bingwa