Teaching Career & Parenting in Kenya

Thats what ails most of our private schools, its rare to see the owners/admins siding with the teacher in such cases…
Most private schools rate children according to their background rather than their perfomance…
Though kuna zingine poa

1 Like

The problem with many private schools. They don’t wanna be seen as coming down too harsh on errant students lest their parents withdraw which will hit their bottom line adversely.

3 Likes

I have noticed that majority of the good private sch source their leadership from public sch.

1 Like

See? Its possible to write something legible and not break a bone while at it.:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I dont have problem with people taking whatever they want lakini fangi si mzuri jamaa. I have seen it do horrendous stuff(like kill and maim) time and again. It is the most available hard drug in rural areas and I have seen several people kill after smoking a good deal of it, a teenager slaughter a kid sibling like a goat and try to make a meal of the blood caught in his moms sufuria in his fangi madness and hallucinations, some guy maim his smoking mates and many others with a machete after they went hours at it. Heck, I have even seen some guy beaten senseless by patrons for spoiling their time by shitting in their best local pub in their full view after trying to be a champion of some sort at smoking grass. You just need to smoke enough of it to know what the business end of the stuff feels like. Wachana na tumisokoto tunauzwa kwa mitaa ya town. In rural areas, bhang really wreaks havoc.

While at it, find out how many psychiatric patients have used it in the past. Mtashangaa.

2 Likes

It’s a well known fact that many psychiatric patients have taken it, probably the majority. Correlation causation. Many people with mental problems often self medicate and cannabis happens to be cheaper, more available way to do so and drugs can make it worse, not because they are drugs but because any medication needs to be supervised by a qualified doctor. The abuse of prescription medication comes to mind when you think about the dangers of self medication. But we know enough about mental disorders to be able to say with certainty that they are not caused by drug use.

Tutabahatisha na pombe na sigara wenye wanataka kujimurder wafanye hivo, lakini bangi hapana msee. There is too much violent crazy stuff associated with it. I have seen it first hand so its not something I have read or heard somewhere. It also why robbers kill and rape. They smoke too much of it. You can easily rape anything in sight with a good dose of it + dry spell. Na alafu unaketi hapo ukivuta kama hakuna kitu umefanya even after killing someone.