Team mafisi you are causing carnage out here.

Alikuwa anaota

Sababu they don’t exist :smiley:

:D:D

wewe huwa fala tu, pewa NGANGU, ya [SIZE=1][FONT=georgia]colombo finest[/FONT][/SIZE]

even me when they see me they run, I DONT KNOW WHY

Ntakwambia vile notch alikwambia na ni kama ukuskia

…And yuh never sex a gyal when she under code red…

…No gyal never kiss yuh mouth after she done give yuh head…

And yuh never build yuh shoulder muscle with yuh third leg…

Ni hayo tu kwa sasa

Hehehe.
Wewe na hiyo sura inakaa njumu?
Hata mosquito hukuhepa.

“Now, while we were [B]U
kindly dear Kenyans, time and time again I repeat! There is no word such as sitted.
please use "seated" instead.

regards
Osungu spec ops

wewe ile kitu inaweza penda wewe ni omosh na hata hio ni lack of knowing anything better

Ndio kuamka wadau. Yaani ni mimi mmeroast hivi?? :D:D:D

Btw nyinyi mafisi you are breaking hearts and minds as well huku nje. Ex alikuwa anachapa hii kunguru war hadi she wanted to off herself with pills. Hii ni kunguru ya tatu najua sasa iko on pills over relationship issues.

Heartbreaking bastards. :D:D

Ndio maana nimesema nimeskip kitu.

She told me her chiq was around so I asked her to bring her over. She sat next to me on the sofa. Then some song comes on and I tell them to dance together as I watch. The even make out. Kidogo kidogo the chiq goes to the toilet and stays there for a good 20 minutes. She comes back and tells me she has just fucked another chiq in the toilet yet her ‘gf’ is still sitting next to me. They were pissed at each other the entire night after that.

Saitan.

Monday !

@gashwin naona Osungu SpecOps inaendelea kuwa kubwa…

Hehe derailment on another level

Maybe uki smile kidogo wataanza kujirusha kwako :D:D
[ATTACH=full]229914[/ATTACH]

Unafanya nini na picha ya @Colombo-Combolo?
Shait.

You are trying so hard, you will develop hemorrhoids! Don’t strain too hard my fren!