team Mafisi

There is such an app? Rink?

1 Like

Yes there is. Tasker from playstore can be used to automate all imaginable stuff on your droid.

1 Like

3yrs ago, i got together with a pal and built an app that does that. long before tasker. You could customize the message or it it would pull one from a pool of messages depending on the occasion; anniversary, birthday, etc. The text would be sent at a random or specific time of your choosing and at whatever frequency you wanted.
It made us some money too. im sure its still somewhere in the app-store.

rink?

The app itself is called automs.gs (automessages). We never continued refining it past the initial submission so it may not be right for you.
but it still lingers there: version 1.0
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zilojo.at&hl=en

Tasker si ya messo pekee but other phone functions too

Those complaining about being called cwty must either be chiqs or guys who are missing out on 19-23 years old Pucciā€¦ Hanging out with 25+ women represses your testosteroneā€¦ Always talking about projects and serious things in lifeā€¦ Very boring in deed and no chance to act stupid.

1 Like

hii ni upus,all @junkie women know their place,when not to call nikiwa na wifey when not to let me dry fry on unsafe days etc.

Funny u kinda described meā€¦bicycle trip sahau ā€¦forget :smiley:

1 Like

@Purr_27 u do bike trips?? am loving youā€¦:rolleyes:

Hi cwty pretty eyebrows @Purr_27

1 Like

:eek::eek: @Mkufuu sema kujitoa nyama kwa mdomo ubaki unanungā€™unika!

3 Likes

pole sana mboss na vile girls who do bike trips have tight pussies!!:p:p:p:p:p

1 Like

Aki @Purr_27 I didnā€™t know you had given serious thought to the bike rideā€¦ Gimme a chance to redeem myself and Iā€™ll make it right. I am also quite different IRL, it will surprise you, we should really meet. Not forgetting youā€™ll need someone you can relate with when it comes to cycling, someone that can take it slow and I am your best betā€¦ Kindly reconsider. Remember it was also our new year joint resolution. :(:(:frowning:

1 Like

Maumbwa nyinyi :mad::mad::mad:

[USER=682]
Mbwa ni wewe! Enda ukunywe joint resolution peke yako
http://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/server4600/dbbj25/products/347/images/1272/joint_resolution_improved_joint_health_and_comfort_for_dogs__88209.1396600700.1280.1280.jpg?c=2[/user]

2 Likes

[ATTACH=full]29946[/ATTACH]

6 Likes

[QUOTE="Ice_Cube, post: 331025, :eek::eek::cool:

Thatā€™s premature all is not lostā€¦ Iā€™ll pick myself up :cool::cool:

2 Likes

This village never ceases to amaze me. Whatā€™s happening to all the ladies men in this village. Yesterday Ice_Cube showed a side of him I never expected and now Mkufuu is going ham on the ladies. Kwani umeoverdose supu ya pweza?

@Ice_Cube alifanya nini ? riu eyo ni haro!!!:mad: :mad:

1 Like