Team RWNBP Njooni Tujadiliane

@Muthamaki. The constitution explicitly says Uhuru remains President until the next head is sworn in. But relax, its only one rerun. Cant be a justification for another. I mean, this time what will the judges ask in the hearing that has not already been covered in previous rulings or in the last challenge?

2 Likes

How can this get directly to him,you pinned it man…

Well but someone should let him know that the Carmel has its head already in Statehouse

1 Like

I give it to the Man, for not being petty, and vindictive, but then, politics is a dirty game. We all witnessed, the Gentlemanly approach that H.E Mwai wa Kibaki, gave politics, led us to.
Uhuruto, been on the offense, 99% of the times, should have raised an alarm, that things were getting out of hand.
The Kenyan opposition, has some serious brains working behind the scenes, a stealth and discrete team.
The nullification of this election, is something that has been boiling for sometime. Why it wasn’t thwarted on time, only Uhuruto can tell us.

3 Likes

But did the NGOs have any part in the ruling? And then you have to think about something. Lets say Uhuru kills all NGOs running propaganda against him which is in fact oppressing the opposition (whether center or extreme). Now Uhurus turn comes to an end after 5 years. Lets say a dictator from Railas side takes over after 5 and decides to rule ( and take the country back) for 30 years-since there is no opposition. Today you are on the ruling side, but in a few years you might be on the oppossiton. The opposition needs a voice because frankly it is almost half the population.

1 Like

Do the voice have to be unjust.Scheming shaddy stuff on the existing government just because their role is in opposing.I have not seen any NGO giving the devil his dues

Meffi

Maybe the “devil” has nothing due. Remember the NGOs stand for the less fortunate. Otherwise why would you need them.

1 Like

It’s a different ball game, when NGO’s are poking you in the nose.

Let them poke. Because why become President if you cant take criticism. Kenyans are too vibrant to tolerate dictators.

2 Likes

Do you live in utopia my friend? Which unfortunates do the evil society represent and who gave them the mandate?

I live in reality. In the now. NGOs represent the less fortunate. Their mandate is explicitly stated in the constitution. What do you think freedom of expression is? Or the right to free speech?

2 Likes

If the follow the Thailand play book they can rule against the elected at every turn … it led to a coup:eek:
I really don’t care whether he’s president for the moment, I care for state stability.
As it is the will of the majority was thwarted by a cynical few and the country is at a standstill, self employed guys and businesses are suffering because of one man:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like

doing same thing same way and expecting different results is insanity. in all truth…selfishness and tribalism put aside; Uhuru is acting insecure. if he won fairly, and the mistakes of iebc led to his nullification; shouldn’t he then be on the front line screaming IEBC MUST GO??

3 Likes

First off I think the will of the majority is due process. Which is to follow the constitution ( which provides for a judicial challenge in case of a disagreement). There certainly was no problem with this, until the ruling came out. Secondly, all areas ( qualms) have been covered by the ruling and prior court rulings( right before the election). There are no further ends. There will have to be an explicit disregard of the electoral process to warrant another reversal.

Isn’t it now emerging that perhaps the said IEBC “mistakes” were an engineered mess to discredit the elections?

8 Likes

And we saw the resistance they put in kibera when gava tried to upgrade it.

2 Likes

Right to expression is enshrined in the constitution. Do you want to mean all these foundations works for the less fortunate?

the explicit disregard of the electoral process is a very likely occurrence in this country.

1 Like

A bunch of whiners on this thread. Maraga ndio kiboko yenu if you try the usual shenanigans again.

1 Like