team uhuru kenyatta official thread

there shall be war if Uhuru loses. Trust me

1 Like

Rwnbp…kwa debe twasija tena kwa fujo round this

1 Like

First things first… chebukati must go!!! Anaambia POs on live TV that unstamped forms are valid and then they are disputed in court, how the hell do they present forms with different features in different constituencies, how hard is it to prepare an excel sheet to key results from different polling stations? This level of incompetence is unprecedented. This is sabotage

3 Likes

[SIZE=4]To most jubilee supporters the Kenyans dying due to the 90+ days nurses strike, corrupt wheelbarrow speaker, end of maize subsidy and whether millers or farmers get the subsidy etc, are less important or/and do not matter, saa hizi wengi wako hivi,[/SIZE]

[ATTACH=full]123460[/ATTACH]

4 Likes

Ikifika hapa , me nasema kura sio siri TANO TENA ,.

Mambo za court ni yao

UOTP sensors deployed :D:D:D

1 Like

potato!

I saw Uhuru scratching his ass while addressing a crowd yesterday and I knew it’s over.He knows he is headed home.Wanatumbilee use your brains for once.The show is over.Finis.Accept and move on.

1 Like

As much as I hate UK,i do not focus on him scratching his ass.I leave that to the faggots.UOTP Tibim!!

RWNEEEBPORK
We r ready. Tuko tayari.

The only thing that amused me was how loud mouthed the uotp brigade was…Just calm down your titties n wait for the 60days because its goin to hurt and as a RWNEEBP brigade we will offer you a hand in friendship…RWNEEEEEBPORK

RWNEBP, unlike nasarites, violence isn’t our default setting, 59 days to go, RWNEBP