Teargas Friday VS Response to Matiangi's order

one thing: kuna watu watakula mbegu leo na wengine rungu za kichwa

@Meria Mata Chief 001 kuko aje?
Cc: @muria.mboco
@mukuna tulisema uoge, is it safe there for you to do that?

[ATTACH=full]132044[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]132045[/ATTACH]

Kai mwagithaaka na Business Community?

those bol

those idiots are only disrupting their lives, lakini hizo boulders ni mzito lazima walilipwa hapo hakuna kujitolea

[ATTACH=full]132047[/ATTACH]

Evidence muhimu, leta mugshots, OB extract, witness statements na charge sheets.

[ATTACH=full]132048[/ATTACH]

ujinga ni kipawa!

Leo kazi ya kurepair turedio iko aje mzito?

I think joho ain pushing for it plus I was a victim the last time shit went south cuz of the sheikhs attack …lost all the windows in my ride…Thank God hio tension dissipated with time…I wouldn’t be open today if otherwise I felt like some shit was building up

Hehe… More like seven days and nights

kuna guys brainwashed just watch this clip utashangaa[ATTACH=full]132050[/ATTACH]

Enyewe some people forget pretty fast. Do you remember what kales did in 07-08 PEV. I’m grateful to God that kales are on the government’s side this time round otherwise we would not be talking about loss of property and business. We would be talking about loss of lives and what should be done to prevent Kenya from going the South Sudan way.

Police must provide security to properties and it innocent citizens. …piga risasi ya matako !

h

hiyo avatar yako joo!! sisemi?

maandamano ya kupiga kupigwa kwa maandamo,sounds like the mother,son,daughter and father of all demos

This is a very dumb reply and can only be be from the lake. Production not consumption is the starting point of building/creating wealth

Water cannons with itchy water leo ziko. Goons will be running from CBD to Uhuru park waters to cool of their itchy skins. Those using Uhuru highway, please watch out for goons darting across msiwagonge

Ule jamaa alipigwa ya matako huko kisumo nilimuona kwa TV akielezea what happened. I laughed at how he said he was minding his business, and he saw some commotion and hid in a kibanda hapo ndio risasi ikampata. Really?

Pretty sure I read James Ndirangu yesterday.
But with these news originating from Okoa Kenya, we can never really be sure.