Teddy the infamous kayole gangster amelamba copper

No reforms no oxygen.

wezi washonwe kabisa.

You see the!, this is where their inspiration comes from[ATTACH=full]142656[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]142657[/ATTACH]

Knocking on hell’s door with your hand in your ass.

:D:D:D no they see Joshua.

Please leave Prophet Amaru Shakur out of this.
Tupac Amaru Shakur wasn’t a criminal.

“All you niggers getting killed with your mouths open”
“Now there’s going to be some Real maafakaz and there’s going to be some pussies! ,The Real maafakaz be the ones with money and bitches, the pussies be the ones on the floor bleeding…”

• Tupac Amaru Shakur

Wamalizwe wote. They had rented a unit in my Old Man’s rentals and since then the occupancy dwindled. @pamba was hot on their heels and luckily shoot out happened in a nearby ploti then wakahamia Witeithie. [SIZE=2]Na this morning Jinga zingine zikaniibia kuku nne [/SIZE]

pole. siku moja wameweka jogoo wangu 12 kwa gunia…mwizi afe tu.

Huyu pamba wetu ni wa kuitisha mshipi na kamba za viatu pale o.b

Indeed a prophet of doom.
Replace new jersey with kayole uone prophecy[ATTACH=full]142665[/ATTACH]

Unataka kuosha macho na,maiti?

Too bad…pole, sasa Christmas tunakula mboga!

imagine!

alli alli hooo I see Joshua .

Luckily Khupipi heard them then we switched on the lights then switched off after 10 minutes. We heard the kukus sounding like they’re being strangled. On switching on again we heard them jump over the fence. They only managed to take four out of 28 kukus. In the morning the rest looked confused and tired. Nimenunua kispotlight as a temporary measure but I’m seriously looking for a shephart

And don’t feed them mabaki ya hoteli unless you boil it first.

Nguruwes are fed loafs of bread soaked in changaa/ makali… They don’t make a noise… My friend herd was cleared at night and he didn’t hear anything. Imagine how those buggers are noisy … :D:D:D:D

Shiet

:D:D:D:D:D

And the pigs think it late supper… Only to wake up in wakanyama and associate butchery…