TEENAGE PREGNANCY.

na ukishikwa uwekwe ndani?Huoni unahatarisha maisha ya teenager pamoja pia na kujiharibia maisha yako ya usoni?

Ndio maana nimesema kesi baadae

Ndio maana nimesema kesi baadae

You have been answered beautifully by the lads on this post. I would be repeating what they have said. It is a national crisis and we are at the risk of passing on this situation to future generations. I really don’t know why we have women reps if they cannot lobby the gava for help in preaching the right messages in schools and in the villages and towns. Because even if it takes 2 to tango girl child is left holding the baby while boy child carries on with his education. Nahuyo rafiki yako aache kumwoshea nguo and teach her to do it. After all she needed no lessons on suruali removal.

Wrong. Pastors are the worst examples for parents. They are never at home. Out their ministering the word in ‘action’ to single and lonely women.

You are blaming women reps for nothing. Parents must step up and take their responsibilities serious.

I did say that most of what I would have posted was already here. Yes I do blame the current slay parents we have, the ones who have ruined the dowry arrangements too with their supreme greed. They are lazy, absent and lack morals themselves. Having said that what is the role of the women reps if not to pick this tab up nationally? But then again am I talking about kina Shebesh and Passaris?

Hehe, the same youths wako internet searching all manner of nonsense lakini 5 minute search ya contraceptives hawaezi, hehee, na sasa cd iyo yenye wanajua hawajali nayo. Nakushow, I’m of this generation, sii ati mi ni elder, na tukiwa seco some few yrs ago majamaa walikuwa wanasema heri dry fry, si ati condom hawakuwa wanajua iko.

Gengetone

solutions.

1. sex education from class 3/Grade 3.
  2. Girls to have mandatory 10-year contraceptives from Age 12. to last up to 22 years and prof they can maintain a kid (her or her and the father) if they don’t want a mandatory 5- year plan upgrade.

Yes, it takes two to tango, but the girl is the one who will not only be left with the child but will have the strongest attachment with the child and be forced to do anything to maintain the child.

Pastors are way to far to be a moral compass.