Telegram - Team Mafisi

Hehehehe everybody knows about that group, even some photos were posted here some time back…tangu lini ikakuwa siri?

2 Likes

Volenti non fit iniuria (or injuria) (Latin: “to a willing person, injury is not done”) is a common law doctrine which states that if someone willingly places themselves in a position where harm might result, knowing that some degree of harm might result, they are not able to bring a claim against the other party in tort or delict. Volenti only applies to the risk which a reasonable person would consider them as having assumed by their actions; thus a boxer consents to being hit, and to the injuries that might be expected from being hit, but does not consent to (for example) his opponent striking him with an iron bar, or punching him outside the usual terms of boxing. Volenti is also known as a “voluntary assumption of risk.”

[SIZE=2]Quoted from wikipedia[/SIZE]

9 Likes

we jst hear of telegram…atleast we know hw skunky it is…hpe hakuna picha za talkers huko

1 Like

hakuna talker anakuwa exposed huko…I can also confirm that!

2 Likes

hkm siwez your dick comes out with shit harufu ya mavi, mavi spilling on bedsheets wacha ikae

1 Like

Ushai ibia mwizi?

Its a secret society as I said earlier. Now you know why I will not add anyone unless they merit being added.

5 Likes

I was once invited to that sacco, what I saw?:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s a ‘leave group’ option. Why not hit that button and exit quietly.

3 Likes

nimetii

1 Like

The level of detailed exposure and styles is next to nothing witnessed before, I mean there was even a pic of a momo with some poo kwa mkia…guys actually do HKM like seriously? I thought it was a joke, and niccurs are there applauding it, wololololo!

Too bad I cannot unsee some of those things.

too graphic I can’t fathom why anyone wld post such a pic.I hope the exposés don’t include the faces of the characters.

1 Like

:D:D:D

Dr Luther nipee handle nikuadd

2 Likes

pretenders are worse than muderers,mtu mzima anazusha juu ameona kuma,give me a break…SNITCH

8 Likes

@uwesmake si uniadd uko priss

1 Like

Lazima ukuwe elder kwanza

1 Like

I thought i was an elder…get me there nikingoja @admin achange status yangu

1 Like

Tulia kaka…nani amezusha hapa

1 Like

anko @uwesmake mtu akileta hadithi za telegram hapa fukuza yeye

2 Likes

Add me asap @Himself

1 Like

kwani kuna talker amekukamua unaogopa asikuanike huko?

3 Likes