Telkom are deliberately fluctuating their internet to avoid lower estimates on speed testing platforms.

Network na speed ilikuwanga poa alafu all of a sudden imekuwa shit

Hata mimi Faiba ilianza hiyo ujinga. Nilitupa sim card yao mbali sana.

I’m using Telkom Home with mi-fi and it’s faster and more stable when switched from 4G to 3G. Very strange behaviour from Telkom. I used the 2GB for 100/= per day earlier and here Telkom has very strange behaviours as well of killing autorenewal of the same bundle and when one tries to access from the menu unapata imepotea kama subaru ya blue.

True don’t know what happened ata past midnight speed is still slow.

kwani huwa mnaishi wapi ? still using data bundles. got installed fiber by a reseller… a fuckin reseller and can’t remember the last time it got downtime
9Mbps for 3k and the latency is always 3ms[ATTACH=full]342695[/ATTACH]

Again, Telkom was okay approx 1.5 years ago saai ni malenge sana. Had to revert back to saf its super expensive lakini at least it’s super reliable… A moment of silence for watu wa airtel, I’ve never understood how people can use such a super slow net…hakuna kitu hunisinya kama that loading thingy on the screen.

Safaricom is a joke. 54gb for 5k na hapa kuna network inapeana 75gb for 3k. Shida ni their network penetration

54gb ikiisha , it becomes unlimited capped @2mbps. Pia remember kuna thousands of talktime minutes and unlimited sms in the same package…Safaricom is expensive but reliable my nigger

Hehe I guess niko peasant category

Aii, It’s capped at 1mbps once you hit the 54GB Mark, plus sio unlimited its allegedly supposed kufika 100Gb… tho yangu ilipita 100Gb so if you look at it that way then maybe you’re right…lakini ukiuliza customer care atasema 100Gb.

Wameanza kukuwa wajinga. They did well, when the masses shifted to them wameanza mcheza na speeds…

I noticed that kwanza after night bundles kuanza 10pm… i enjoy maximum speeds from around 2.45am.