Telkom's new offering

So what has changed? Were they always able to offer this and they didn’t?

Its 1GB per day.
https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_banners/114396856/1572263434/1500x500

Hope this new bundles will make JTL sweeten their offers.

Telkom waendelee hivo hivo, wasimerge na shitty yatel

Done deal

Wouldn’t mind this at all!

Siet kumbe their is a catch 1gb per so usipotumia zinakunywa maji

Hehe. But you’ll get another GB the following day.
Unapewa 1GB daily at 33 bob,unlike Saf’s 100 bob.

No a good offer. Washa nikae kwa mbugua.

Wasana naye, Mbugua twendeleee…

Thats why Zuku have halfed their rates> let the war begin.

[ATTACH=full]267543[/ATTACH]

Amateurs. I use over 75GB per month of mobile data on a slow month. Normally,I average 150GB per month.
This month, I have been quite busy. I have only d9ne kitu 70GB and slighlty over 1gb per day.

[ATTACH=full]267544[/ATTACH]

hii deal niliachana nayo after kuona ni 1Gb per day. A very useless deal, saa Gb moja weekend si ni matusi.

[ul]

[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=“Le Dante, post: 2480340, member: 27222”]
[ATTACH=full]267543[/ATTACH]

[/ul]

What’s up, [COLOR=rgb(41, 105, 176)]u/thebigone1233? Umekuja kuflex na pesa za mzazi sio? You got kicked out of UoN sasa you have nothing to do apart from surf the internet ndio maana unaringa hapa vile uko jobless. Sad.

Small penised imbecile.

Try those night data they offer and find out how they are gagged. Hii wizi sijui itaisha lini. This offer makes you feel cheated in that you have to spend that 1gb everyday as if you have nothing else to do. Why not offer hata 10gb for 1k without expiry.

They already offer 10gb at 1k on their monthly pachage. I agree the 1gb per day is not ideal but it’s a start. Let’s hope faiba will improve their offering pia airtel and saf which will be better for us in the end

:D:D:D:D:D Shenstype kabisa

Wueh!
I guess kuwarithisha WaKenya ni kazi mzito sana! 30 gb at 1k na bado watu wanalalamika? Hata mbugua hana a sweeter deal!

Mbugua’s 25 gb is several times better than this one. If you say you’re selling me 30gb at 1k, don’t dictate to me how I’ll use it. Today I might only use 300mb, but need 3gb for Sunday. Why force me to use 1gb daily? Upuzi kabisa.

Yeah, true. Only that mbugua has limitations to where you can use his internet. Where I am there is no faiba 4g! All the others are, including Facebook’s express WiFi.