Tell us, the oldest sex partner u ever bedded?

TheSaloonians wame up game…lakini ata superman ni hekaya

1 Like

But not a youngin’ he’d hit it raw!!

i dont think you can hit bosses kanyau and do away with it.

in 2015. met her on ktalk. her name was @Guru … story still developing

2 Likes

Hapana leo ni kurelax kwa nyumba…

@Jirani … pass hiyo, kazi kwako. Tupe hekaya baada ya a year.

I never ask the age so would never know

1 Like

You don’t go to work when you’re ovulating? :cool:

1 Like

The oldest I have hit was 55, just retired, ngai fafa. It was a one off encounter, could never do it again.

Unajua baridi yenye iko huko inje. . wacha tu

1 Like

ati kuweka ulimi kwa maskio… chali akinifanyia hio design nitamtoa juu mara that… such a turn off…

:eek::eek:fag alert

Just the perfect weather to take care of,… eeerrh… your temporary condition.

hii ulichapa ukiwa sobber ame ilibidi uvute ndom kiasi

2 Likes

@Lola every chiq has a pressure point it depends how they do it… If the nibble like a mice ma dear it will be pleasure galore but if they lick like a cow what do you expect…

Haujui kile unakosa trust me.

2 Likes

You fuk same body wife. …pia wako atato. …

I was really plastered at the time. We were having drinks in a large group and when time came to leave, she suddenly exclaimed that her son who was to come and drive her home had switched off his phone and she was too drunk to drive. Most of them being couples, only me and another guy were on our own. The mama settled on me and begged me to drive her home and she would in turn pay for a taxi to take me to my place. On reaching her home, she pretended to make some calls, then said her regular taxi driver was dropping another client and would arrive within an hour. She then invited me inside as we waited. Inside the house she chomoad a mzinga and two glasses and asked me to help myself as she freshened to get ready for bed. Being young and reckless, I was drowning the mzinga at an alarming rate by the time she returned wearing a nightdress that revealed more than it was covering. She sat next to me, poured herself some drink, then whispered ‘my son isn’t coming home tonight, you don’t have to go’.

6 Likes

you stood no chance, night dress, mzinga, young everything was against you

and here we are thinking we are the ones that do the hunting

6 Likes

She knew which buttons to push to get you to lay her. Very conniving hag.