Tembea Embu: Bonus Edition...

And yeah Java is overhyped. But you can get Campus girls from Embu university easy. Their spirits and food is way overpriced.

Good to know there are talkers huku kwa wambora:D

Ile ukimwi iko embu hata usitake karibia hao wasichana.

:smiley: :smiley: Tiga kúmathúkíria rítwa we! :smiley: :smiley:

Hapana, nisharudi 047

Hiyo ya Mt Kenya nitawapangia.Mimi ni expert wa hiyo field…

Will be in Embu early December, lazma nistue wazito was hiyo area.

Tuchoree…we are trying to do stuff El-Cheapo. Tell us how much you intend to charge from the get go…I hear that Mt Kenya thing is hard. Hiyo mimi siendi. Nitakuwa na Turkana women huko kwa Nanok. I hope they can speak Swahili.

Nakuonae 18 wewe. Ukitaka swahili njoo mombasa
@wamunabi Chukua hii

Please post the itina-riri for all of us hata sisi tukaone Embu. My grandmother alitoka huko but hatujawahi tembelea ndani.

Wharris nakuonae 18? I saw someone else say that to me hia sikunyita. It is going to be a complicated trip to pull together, that is for sure. But it is going to happen. About 10-15 of us. Once you agree that you will be charging or not then we can start there…

Bonus? So hizi picha zimeyoka kwenyu[ATTACH=full]136761[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]136762[/ATTACH]

Hahaaa 18…even 100 I’ll do without breaking a sweat. Trust me. Confidentiality is key. Inbox email address priss

Hio ya chini imekuwa kwa net before Lema Ayanu came to Kenya.

For starters embu iko na swimming pool 8…
The others are in private homes.
I will show a good farm with some fleickvieh just incase you need a cow for milk… Shisha sidhani iko
Kunguru wako kwa wingi…

Before I forget muguka farm tour.with free samples plus catalysts on offer.
Damage 4500 per person

I have told the crew that I have some new online contacts that might help. We are looking at sometime next year from April going all the way to August. We shall share our itinerary with you in private, not here. We want to do some stuff together and also be able to branch off and do other stuff and then meet at some point then go away and meet again…that kinda stuff. Say some want to visit Obama’s grandma, they are dying to. I want to meet Nanok kikikikiki

Tractor ilienda wapi?

Weka hapa ata sisi tutembee kenya

Sanda sana. More of the outdoors things tafadhali. Shisha na sleigh kwins ni wengi Nairobi. Embu tunataka scenery na outdoors.

I will, kesho once I speak to our Mr Shair.