Tembea Kenya Mombasa/kilifi endishen

:D:D:D:D sijui kama wanaoganga na coconut oil ama nini…skin is so smooth and supple. Naskia tu kurudi huko ufisi…wacha nipige kura kwanza.

1 Like

Nilikuwa huko sato hao mastripper karibu wanimalize kisiasa[ATTACH=full]125244[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Nice pics

1 Like

…Ulilala Marura? ile iko karibu na Sun n Sand?

Incognito is living it large. He sent some beautiful pikchas from another far off location a few weeks ago. Sijui ziko wapi…we own a beautiful Coundray and we should be vvvv proud of it and not attempt to destroy or even kill each other.:frowning: I decided to start filing any mbishas and nice locations that you guys post. Ndo nipange one big 3 month trip nijue my Coundray.

1 Like

Mr Ndogogio send me the link of somewhere you went a while back…they were amazing pikchas.

1 Like

Where is the link? you were somewhere in Western Kenya regions?

Pray brother pray asikue pink handle anapitia hii thread.

1 Like

Pamba ulipona or you are still pulling a sick note on our Gava?

1 Like

https://www.kenyatalk.com/index.php?threads/tembea-kenya-chebukati-edishen.56427/
Na nikuongezee juu ya mapenzi tu.
Huku ni olkaria spa na hells gate Naivasha. Sasa si unisafiche mecho inbox nione kama nitapata mbicha zingine;)
[ATTACH=full]125381[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125384[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125385[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=full]125387[/ATTACH]

Pink handle mngani?

Wonderful piks, saved already. I Have scrolled up and down and seen that I am the only pink handler on this thread. Here is hoping that that dig is not directed at me as it would be quite misplaced and I have no time to spend justifying it. Those that know me here already know I am a woman.

No no no pamba is a gentleman, he meant my wife but we all know my wife ako randan. Ama namna ngani my fren.

1 Like

Sawaz. I get vvv lost on some KTalk lingua/jokes, I must confess this openly. Huya sinyiti somethings but huwa sijui sinyiti until guys come to my inbox and explain and si by then the joke is well gone.:slight_smile: as for above comment hehehehehehehe.

1 Like

@incognitus Beautiful beautiful Coundray. Today I am going to bed feeling vvvv sad. My friend… S is her name called me. She is mixed race. She rung to tell me how she has met this Kenyan Chic at her new work place and told her about me. S is always up for a glass and is full of life and wanted us all to meet up. Ati the Chica said ‘is she Kikuyu?’ I do not want to meet her, we hate them. Poor S was struggling to pronounce Kikuyu. She was telling me ‘that tribe that you and the Kenyattas belong to’.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(, we once worked somewhere where one of the Kenyattas was our boss.
Ngai she does not even want to meet up for a chat? S was left vvv confused and so was I. If you are our mutual friend and reading this pls be ashamed. I said lamely so what is her surname? I reserve that.

1 Like

pole, lakini tribalism is not with the kikuyus, iko kwingine

I hate it when that happens. Take heart.

Thanks @pseudonym. Ile kitu iliniuma kidogo is the fact that I was excited about meeting a fellow Kenyan in my line of work until S told me she said No that they hate you. I felt short changed but pia mimi don’t want to meet her too. Ikiwa she has ferried all that hate miles away, not worth my time.

@incognito
In your travels have you been kule kwa Gavana Nanok, yule Uhuru aliita mshenzi? tulicheka but it really ain’t funny shits. Nataka kutembeza kiatu huko pia in my 3 months ‘know my Kenya’. If you have, piks pretty please?