Tembea Kenya

mwakilunge is drier than wajir

1 Like

Kachimeka

Olduvai gorge

1 Like

hehehe, sinimepeana rink hapo juu.

unkosa mrembo, ukija lazima takupeleka huku. its so cold that lazima shuma ikae ndani kila saa na kila wakati

1 Like

Nikutafute leo on his behalf :D? Was on my way down those sides for an afternoon meeting but a delay that has been caused by an airforce drill (madaraka day things) means i have to spend the night those sides (shit I hadnā€™t even carried a change of clothes)

1 Like

:D:D canā€™t wait!

1 Like

Somewhere in Taita, I guess

1 Like

no problem, ukifika just holler. hii drill siamini ni coz of Jamuhuri, mbona zile jamuhuri zingine zote hawajawai funga JKIA

wazi, tell them my friend, watu lazima watembee Kenya na mkitembea leteni mbisha we see our beautifull country.

1 Like

@Meria Mata ndo niko feasibility test ya marketing. Maji lazima tupack.

2 Likes

Hata mimi siamini but thatā€™s the excuse being floated around, based on the amount of delays of late, I think at this point they are just fishing for any plausible explanation to deflect blame

1 Like

That mountain you see covered with clouds, is called Vuria. Highest point of coast
[ATTACH=full]71529[/ATTACH]

Na ya gathimaā€¦(spring)

2 Likes

Natural water springs. Ziko mob Taita
[ATTACH=full]71530[/ATTACH]

1 Like

ES , scrotum alisema ukule kwenyu

This was a school built in the 40s by colonials. Its called Mwanduka. Its now an ECD
[ATTACH=full]71531[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Na yellow yellow pia, thoughā€¦:rolleyes::rolleyes:

1 Like

@Shabba Ranks , @vnv - the man in Pic 2 does not look too old to me and he is not sitted somewhere lamenting. he is doing what most men of his generation consider hard work. he is making a living and has a purpose in lifeā€¦he only needs a little help to be what any man would wish to beā€¦

1 Like

apan tambua Meffi

1 Like