Tempted to mess so as to test her loyalty

Where I come from, there is something called “kuvukisha bibi meko”. When you get married, after a few months you are expected kuanzisha kisirani kidogo that will culminate into the new wife receiving several pure Bukusu slaps. She might cry and stay, might go kwao then come back after a few days carrying unga na kuku to cook for you. It is a renown ritual in the community.
Now one ninja got married, after a few months his pals in the busaa den urged him to make his wife jump the cooking stones otherwise the marriage is null. Ninja went home and without any provocation landed a few slaps on the wife. She went kwao and refused to come back despite the guy’s pleas that he was just observing a tradition. Girl said if you can just assault me bila makosa yoyote, what would happen to me I ever wronged you? The guy is still single and depressed.
The analogy is, you could attempt to “test her loyalty” and end up losing her for good.

Mgtow treasurer kumbe unadanganya viJana na uko na Bibi ?

heheheh

I agree, last year nilikamua khupipi ya one of my bosses at work, TBH sikuexpect that it would be that easy. Funny thing, the guy is always full of praise for his voluptuous yello yello wife. After a while nilikuja kujua the reason nilikuwa naletewa slices at will was because le wife had heard rumors that my boss huwa anapeleka young interns Naivasha, Kisumu na Diani for the company’s AGMs. Hapo ndio nilijua kweli marriage is for the strong. People may look happy apa inje but ukienda ground nikunoma sanaa:D:D:D.

My advice: Kama unataka kuanza hio mchezo make sure you have zero feelings for her na mmemaliza kulea watoto. Hapo uko safe, akileta kichwa unafukuza yeye.

this is the incentive in my case

Haingekuwa shida if it was a college fling y’all got, it works perfectly for such. Women instinctively dig bad boys for the short-term adventure and drama za kitoto once in a while. But hii yako is a long term monogamous union whose success is built on trust and fidelity, very different ball game. You stand to loose more if the boat sinks.

:D:D:D:D:D…anko Mimi sina khupipi,Ni observation tu ,from my married frens

Women are extremely vindictive creatures. THEY NEVER FORGIVE, THEY ONLY PRETEND TO! Let that shit sink into your fucking head. Hao mabeshte wamesamehewa ukichunguza utapata bibi anagawa slices kwingine as revenge. Ukishapatwa red handed mwachilie tu aende. Otherwise, atajifanya amekusamehe alafu aanze kupanulia ata mawatchmen na wale majamaa wa kuchukua takataka kwa hiyo kitanda yako.

this is 100% true

na mbona unapatanga dem anatandikana literally na dem mwenzake over you?

Because women are emotional beings, that’s why. Also, you might be her meal ticket and the other woman is just an obstacle to her getting that meal. Ile miaka umekuwa hii kijiji and you haven’t learnt one of the most crucial lessons, to never take anything a woman does at face value, instead try to identify her agenda. [SIZE=6]Women don’t fight over you, they fight over what they can get from you[/SIZE]. Ama have you ever seen a woman with her own money and business rolling in the dirt ati she’s fighting over a man?

:D:D:D…that’s one hell of a ritual…

word…juu enyewe ni ngumu kuona wakipigania maskini…

Utaoa mnyama gani?

Have you ever seen women with their kids in tow during a poor man’s burial? But pls don’t blame women about their primal instincts. :slight_smile:

:Di think i should get rich first before i pull my loyalty test stunt

She has the last laugh.