TEN TYPES OF LADIES YOU DON'T NEED TO CONSIDER MARRYING.

Stereotyping i hate that.
Shindwe @jameson

OMG, how did you figure that out? You must be a psychic.

HAPO KWA NURSES TUHESHIMIANE ,BIBI NI NURSE.

AIRHOSTESS WA KQ WAMEBEAT

Woi hata @uwesmake ako na bibi?:D:D:D

HEHEHEEHE WAWILI MADAM

Number 5 is very true.

Feminism has got into women these days. Mnasema walimu and I have got several walimu nyemeleaing bachelors on the radar. I tried one several days ago after she repeatedly and openly called me to her house as a “guest” and I ran away when I heard her talk of another man while I observed an unusual bulge and signs of pregnancy on her stomach. I concur with the claim that most men are socially weak na usipojikaza wanawake watakubeba upus. Now this mwalimu is high fiving me every other time we meet very conspicuosly while in company of some man. Isnt this man getting embarassed at all?..because it embarasses me. I didnt know that she could go as far as high fiving. This kind of impunity and disrespect to the man even drives me away. I usually appear to be alone and you might think i am never with a woman because of my lifestyle. Yaani mwanamke anataka kuwaweka kwa bag ata mkiwa watano. And they are confident. After all, they do it all the time.

So men should marry mboches ama? Nao ni philanthropists sana.

Wapi ile button ya kustick hii listing hapo chini ya ktalk kila Mwanaume asome for the next one week.

nilikuwa na katia dem wa salon lakini nikachorea

:D:D:D Interesting piece and true to a large extent.
Nos. 2, 5, 6 and 7 check

upusss kabisaa

air hostess wote ni DF material