Tenet Movie

Christopher Nolan is overrated.

Big words no reason,“save them”,“destroy the world” …from what and why. Once tunaelewa the reason behind it then voila! the concept will be easy to grasp…au vipi mdau
[ATTACH=full]341952[/ATTACH]

Sounds like a god,coming to earth,impregnates a lass,goes back,watches himself get born,baptised,killed and going back up again…

Then you my friend are a stable genius with photographic memory. Niels death for me wasn’t that difficult to get. The final showdown wasn’t that confusing. I had to rewatch a few scenes after I finished the movie to get the extra details filled in. Like knowing it was Niel at the theatre, the bullets in the wall, and the car chase scene just to figure out who is inverted and who isn’t in that whole madness.

Understanding he died ain the issue is the order of events… cuz you see a body lay dead get up and then get up and see the body had bag with the same red ribbon( btw hint that Niels is from the reversed world?) anyways…it hard to understand first viewing how his body ends up dead… I cant even explain it in detail…but it happens after he reveals the truth…but how he ends up there is so complicated…swear I get confused kiasi …Niels view point is the hardest to plot out for me… cuz you have to establish one theory and go with… is he from our future or from the reversed one…

wacha ni woch leo iko kama MATRIX ama?

zi.
iko kaa Inception kaa umewahi watch.

ukiwatch usijaribu kulose concentration otherwise utafloat.

ni poa ujione ujudge for yourself vile iko

vile mimi huwa passive movie watcher, atleast nimepewa warning niwoch vizuri

apa ukitaka kuandika ata sms, pause to movie.
utafloat vibaya sana ukihata ata 2 seconds