Tent destroyer

Double standards… Sasa ni rudie akili… How come i havent seen you talk about the guy who got shot at his workshop welding…must be … Its bcuz he has foresking so it doesnt matter… Lakini kwajili training ya iebc imekuwa raided… The guys who did it got so much bile… Get the fak outta here with ur configured brain.

i thought that photo was posted four months ago? even hessy akakonfirm he was shot in dandora by thugs fleeing…get your facts right

That was really wrong, supposing he was shot at, sijui nani angelaumiwa, it amounts to thuggery

I think somebody is being set to commit election crimes to be dealt with later

that was a propaganda photo. Unrelated to current events

leave the guy alone, it’s clear he isn’t using his brain.

You keep talking but you saying nothing new… So if it was propaganda how many other civilians been shot at. Keep burying your head up your azz getting high from the gas in your system.

I don’t know why u keep arguing nonsense yet ur propaganda has been deflated. with ur mind or lack thereof, wewe lazima unaishi na wazazi u cannot survive the world as it is today on ur own.

@Okiya kuom kiasi.

Yeah na ishi na wazazi and i am loving it. .punguza emotions… Lakini nakuelewa its the bitch in you.

Did you guys see the man who attempted to hit the woman with a belt? Savagery at it’s peak

Wababa Wazima na vitambi… .you leave your house to go cut up tents in Town.
Heck.iii this is too much.

hapo wameweza…yaaaye!!!

Where do you think @uwesmake got his PS2 from no wonder its always dusty?

Wanaitwa wa baba wa Kisum shitty

Not good at all. Destroying someone’s source of livelihood

I understand why you can’t give out your tents to ODM politicians.