TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF KTALK-FOR ADMINS

Hii ni nini tena? Am glad wewe sii admin. Coz you would be alone in this village…o_Oo_Oo_O

You are right about that. This place is full of assholes and cowardly ones at that, they want to shit on others while admin cheers them on then run to admin for protection when they get shat on.
Me I grew up fighting bullies 3 times my size some sleezeball on the internet can not intimidate me. I can dish as good as any bully and outdo them.

Mchungaji kumbe ulikuwa umevaa ngozi ya kondoo…

Wachana na online forums… Try whatsapp and mukuru kwa zukabaga. Ukaimbira mutwe aja

you seriously need to be creampied hkm

Íta wonkîe mukami nandî.

Umesoma Bible Pimp? Hebu enda uone what Jesus called Pharisees. Atleast sijafika point you kuita mtu white washed tomb fille with maggots inside. Being a Christian dont mean being a coward. You have to stand up to bullies. Dont ever let anyone push you around. Ukitaka seccurity inbox me ,am a good shooter,I never miss a target. Why should you let some useless people on the internet talk shit to you.Kwani hao ndio akina nani? If admin created this forum as a plaace to make women a dartsboard, my fren am the wrong number, I dont take anything lying down, ukichokoza nyuki be ready for stinging

Am not the one reporting abuse to admin, walikuja in one way wametoroka in seven after kupata kichapo wakakimbilia admin. Wanaume wasifikirie women dont insult because hatujui matusi ,its just politeness but ukizidi utajua haakuna matusi unajua

You are so fake!! You are a christian who insults others. When it is given back to you, you go crying admin this admin that… Blocking this one, ignoring the other…
Please give us a break!!
You can go create your own Kijiji and see how it goes. :mad::mad::mad:

Wembe ni ule ule! You insult me,I will INSULT you hadi ukimbilie admin snitch. If you’re such a big man why insult defenceless women from behind a keyboard? Enda WWF ukipigane na wanaume wenzako

[ATTACH=full]127863[/ATTACH] preach woman ,like your courage though.

Whaa venye wewe na @Doltress mnapea wanaume masweep hapa!..kweli wakuotee tu kwa umbali

Najua husikiangi gospel but this a special dedication from me to you kumbe pia wewe ni kondoo in wolfskin ama ni pimpskin …matusi inawes kugusa mpaka unihubiria? I thought you were a Pimp like Pimp Snooky

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uc5gsB1nrrA

Tulia Madam. Kubali yaishe!!!

I learnt it from Jesus hukumbuki akitusi Pharisees? If you thought because am a christian am a soft target pole sana nitaku MURDER!!! Ive never started bullying or insulting anybody, nynyi ndio mulianza. Na mimi hakuna mtu nimestaki kwa admin inspite of being insulted after every 5 minutes. Sasa hawa maotero wa kuinsult watu mpaka watoto wako leo tuu nimewatusi wamechomeka hadi wamekimbilia admin.Wacha kwanza nikublock umbwa hii,kwani we ni lawyer wao unaniuliza nini? Enda ukanistaki kwa mods

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-oRRNQMBezM

kukosa kazi ama mboro ni kitu mbaya sana

Please note:

1 This is a virtual forum .
2. You dont have to take things personally.
3. Not everyone will like you.
4. Dont preach water and drink wine.
5. There is nowhere in the bible that Jesus abuse anyone. Not where did he preach tit for tat.
6. Stop taking the bible selectively.
7. Stop the attention seeking.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PcxXEX7LDw

siku hizi walibadilisha jina ni WWE iyo ingine ni ya wanyama mami. Thought you should know