Terryanne Chebet

so its in the public domain hii post wall unakulwa na magukaa :D:D

We know what you’d do if she bent down to pick some piece of soap…

Omwami, Wataka kusema yeye ni nyoka?

Siwesmind kulamba hiyo forehead

Kweli? Meaning?

Ata ukimbootlick hawezi onjesha wewe puthy na hizo coins zako za PS ata ukiongeza 9k salo yote, so stop simping son

Meffi

Malisaaaaa

I actually fuck hotter chicks than her. Strictly 18 to 22 years, so hii advice pea brathako mkishapiga mama yenu combi.

So it’s time to visit her grave and do the necessary. You’ll kill two birds with one stone: satisfy your necrophilic and incestous fantasies, ama namna gani?

Mauchungu ya nini kinembe hii? Juu sasa wewe ni simp utakua unagombana na watu kila saa? Kula meffi yako ujaze akili na tumbo

:D:D:D:D:D:D

I just can’t fight with a pig in a swamp,so I’ll do what @Finest wine would do.Good life n good riddance

Says the pig who started this fight. Next time you come at me you’d better be prepared. For now jerk off to the memory of your mother’s corpse in a coffin. NEVER EVER ENGAGE ME IF YOU DON’T INTEND TO GO THE WHOLE HOG.[SIZE=7] KUMAMAKO!![/SIZE]

I think nimeona 1/1900 positive comments. Ikifika hapa, re-evaluate yourself and get a dick.

she embarrassed and humiliated a young man racing two life threatening challenges: dry spell and unemployment