@gikuyu maliza hekaya

1 Like

Kijana! You’re retarded!

1 Like

Kijana! You’re retarded!

1 Like

Sioni!

1 Like

Utawala.tukaingia kwa local yangu.My local pub is so small you literary have to shake everyones’ hand.As usual i ordered my Summit na yeye aka itisha panty remover.

Guyz the funny thing is that this mamaa does not wear panties at all at all to work!!

[/QUOTE]

Sasa hapo umesemaaaaaaa?

2 Likes

Huyo brownskin namonanga ruai pale shelter Villa.

3 Likes

*ado

*sitaki

*seriously

marketing *manger? You realise manger ni sahani ya ng’ombe

*chida.

*chida ingine.

2 Likes

leta hekaya mzima…till then sisi si wako

1 Like

Hata useme aje @gikuyu, Osungu.dll imechapa excess. Sikuweza kupita hizo paragraph tatu. Some tips, na usikasirike.

1. Capitalize your first letter and proper nouns such as peoples’ names, places, etc.
  2. Punctuation: do not just bandika commas and periods all over like a mad man. They are used to separate ideas and to end completed sentences. Every time you use a comma or period, add a space.
  3. Go through your text at least once and correct the spelling. Use auto-correct if available
  4. Choose a style. Are you going to call people ‘niggaz’ and pretend that you’re in Chicago, use modern Sheng and fake Oboho, or basically go all shiny-eyed rural like Wanjohi original?
5 Likes

si mgoje ni malize story bana…

1 Like

well said

2 Likes

well,i don’t know what name to give her but she has been alone for a very long time,the husband is in UK.But like i said she has a boyfriend in Kenya who happens not to be me.i don’t know the name to give her other than 'single mom"

1 Like

wacha za matusi.just ask for clarification and i will be glad to do so.break a leg

1 Like

hii story ni ndefu bado sija maliza.ndio nataka kumalizia.nili ku busy.mseh wa nduthu ali park next na gari time karibu dem akalie d&ck.soooo take a chill pill

2 Likes

80 bob i guess

1 Like

Kwani uyu single mother tena ako married ;):wink:

The lady has a husband,& a boy friend,? How the f**k does she become single mother tena,

1 Like