That one day in life...

When it rains it pours. Being nice to people, and a job, thats all the prerequisites required.

Iko siku it rained three on me. ukweli wa maneno is the final chick nli ng’ang’ana sana kufikisha third shot.

fisked

Hehehehe hekaya swafi sana

Weh, I’m sure it left you exhausted as ferk. The most I’ve done is two chicks in a day and it left me drained for almost a week.

Wakifuatuana hapana but 3some nmerarua kiroho safi

A long term friend finally decided to come over for super after job.

kwani unauza petrol my fren!!!

Sponsors kujeni kidogo ,four chicks * 7 = 28 shorts in a span of 24 hrs.[ATTACH=full]127865[/ATTACH]

Huyo amepewa pambio muoto muoto

Hehehe I’m trying to visualize this ninja after the 28 th round hio dehydration ,na kwani ni jogoo, I’m sniffing chilobasm in this hekaya.

Hehe

kama hii ni hekaya ni ya ukweli ebu ende kwa bar ama wharever alafu u give it to guys without changing a thing alafu ukuje utuambie the results. that is kama utarudi

Only bulls, lions and dogs behave this way, but that’s because God programmed them like robots. Once they smell secretions, they go insane.

You, @dude, are supposed to have a brain that can detect boredom, repetition monotony and soreness, and opt out.

Nice fiction nevertheless, with a puberal quality many of Ktalk’s fresh KCr recruits will appreciate.

As the shots increase they become less and far between till you start shooting blanks.
Because of changing lubrication the dick becomes sore.
This reminds of a certain yellow yellow. Then a church youth leader. By chance I got into her good books and was granted access to those goods.

I lived a lifetime. She used to wake me up on Saturdays at 6:45 to open for her. No breakfast,lunch or snacks. Pure sex.

I used to cum till I shoot blanks. Uon continuing, I stop cumming. We used to take a break then resume. Thats when I experienced pussy muscle pulls, queefs and twice on different occassions cant explain how it happened but Her pussy became wide open. As In I could see the spiral muscles linning inside without straining, with both eyes.

She used to leave at after thoroughly draining my balls. After Her weekend visit, I stayed without hard ons till Thursdays or fridays.

She used to have orgasms by imagining me and Her doing it.

Couldn’t handle Her guilt and constant remendials that we gonna burn in Hell. Had to let Her go.

Hapo sawa … though hii remendials nayo inafaa iongezwe kwa lexicon :smiley: