The Alpha Male

Pesa ni sabuni ya roho hii ingine ni propaganda

:D:D:D:D:D the same obado who killed sharon otieno (her baby mama.Boss hio ni yako.Take stevie wonder for example.The guy is blind but he be getting fly women and divorcing them at will.Nigga is blind but has cute women as wives.as in hajawahi waona.Money sees for him hombre.

I was eagerly waiting for you, it’s good to hear from a horse mouth. What makes you Alpha ?

Validation doesnt make one alpha. They are alpha first. Women behave accordingly because they percieve alpha.

:D:D:D:D boss some women dont want you to fend for them kids .they just want to be saying this is diamonds son/daughter.Thats alpha right there.

Okay. Let’s end this once and for all.

Alpha = Validational Sex… They’re no strings attached, she wants to fuck you for you

Beta = Transactional Sex… You’ll pay for the pussy one way or the other.

when females are looking for a patner they consider some things which will be beneficial to them and their offspring. Looks, Status(wealth), personality. In poor countries like most African nations they will go to what is the most beneficial that’s why having money here could greatly boost an average guy like Diamond to be liked by almost all women. In developed nations the situation is a little bit different. They like Diamond for what he can offer not who he is.

15 years ago, walikuwa wanataka Prezzo, lakini leo hii, wanasema kama tungejua.

Reminds me of DMX.

You’ve got a long way to go bro. Keep reading and actually going out with women to find out more.

It’s alpha… Bt Diamond exposes himself to lawsuits that will ruin his accumulated wealth. He’ll have to pay child support (alimony if the baby mama ni mjanja)

Threatening your livelihood and wealth by impregnating every wet hole is not alpha… Never will be… If you’re alpha, you control your sexuality. Pull out or even vasectomy…

Actually I would dare posit that is alpha.

:D:D:D:D:D if you think when i talk about money im talking about prezzo then we not in the same script.

[ATTACH=full]220375[/ATTACH]

:D:D:D:D:D poor countries???lil wayne is from the first world…you know how many baby mamas he has?

Boss trust me.Looks never matter for the female.I repeat never!!!

Don’t lie to yourself about that… looks matter to them.

Who told you?

I don’t know but he’s from the black community which is well poor compared to whites and I’m sure most of his baby mamas are black women.

In the animal Kingdom, where the role of the Alpha is precise, you find that an Alpha Male will not be able to raise it’s offsprings, because it was either killed by another Alpha or it was kick out of the pack.
The Alpha is their to protect it’s offsprings. Hii ya Diamond ni irresponsibility.