The apple does not fall far from the tree

Burial permit na death certificate ya foetus itaandikwa jina gani?

You are forgeting its even a foetus my fren.

By the way, kudos to the poster for using a very succinct headline…

Yeah, he should state where he got that figure from coz that specific article doesn’t quote such.

1.3 million imeandikwa wapi?

I have even done a quick simple search on the net and I could only find two sites that use that quote: the post here and one on FB. None other mentions that figure. Note that I ain’t saying she never said that, but there is no reliable article that specifically mention this. So it could be possible a guy is just trying to cause some stupid buzz on the mother. Can’t say for sure.

[ATTACH=full]193336[/ATTACH]

@kichwakibovu kuja upatie OP kazi Mpasho so that he can spin clickbait titles.
Halafu to make it worse is that Talkers just believed without verifying and @Purple will still deny that propaganda is not effective

Hii story ya Sharon is tragedy after tragedy and brutality. Tragic how the lives of the concerned were triangles and intertwined. Barbaric how she was tortured and killed. Its nightmares to visualize she was pregnant. Tragic how the gossip, shosomedia and media played out these events with endless uninformed spin and theories. Tragic that her funeral is now reduced to a joke. Sharon has been abused enough, let her rest in peace.

is this the foetus?