THE ARK

this is why i was a christian
[ATTACH=full]4985[/ATTACH]

2 Likes

Pigs don’t chew cud… The flood was localized (the whole world did not flood as widely thought). Noah took the animals located in his home area only (That’s what Islam teaches)…Taking a pair of every animal in the world into the ark isn’t practical… I’ve seen evidence of the flood in the mountains just outside the city of Riyadh, fish fossils on a mountain in the middle of the desert,an old Arab man told me that eons ago a flood took place all the way from the Hijaz to Iraq…

http://ncse.com/rncse/29/5/yes-noahs-flood-may-have-happened-not-over-whole-earth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LKZYbJ93bE

I watched this last year

1 Like

Yes, and a tsunami happened in Asia recently. Sad how we say its all gods will it happened

2 Likes

Faith is a quagmire and should be left to the believers. It’s not science that can be defended by facts or experimented upon or philosophy that can be debated. No one has the absolute truth and by poking hole and making fun of their believes that’s where we get extremists and Yall knw the rest…

1 Like

Bookmarked for the night,

hehe the comments are top notch, so Jesus put Dinosaur fossils in the ground to test our faith? Just like chatting up your girlfriend with a pseudo-name to test whether or not she is faithful, ha!

1 Like

I think pigs became unclean after Jesus cast the demons into them Mark 5:12

Sasa wewe umepotea, pigs were unclean even in the old testament. In fact, jesus came to make them clean. Thats why Christians enjoy pork today

Wrong. Its the other way round-Jesus cast the demons to the pigs because they were unclean.

I’m basing my argument using Jewish traditions,in the Bible, God lists two requirements for an animal to be kosher (fit to eat) for a Jew: Animals must chew their cud and have split hooves. Pigs do have split hooves but do not chew their cud, so we cannot eat pig meat and its derivatives and I thought The demons in the mad man asked to be cast into the swines…anyway naenda kukula pork coz i’m not a Jew but a ‘gentile’ (read others)

There are fish fossils on the crest of mount Everest. People, however, tend to think it is evidence of the mountains formation. Two coastlines were pushed against each other by colliding landmasses.

A regional flood? So God sent a rainbow to show that he would never cause another regional flood? Have you ever watched the news or read a newspaper? He caused one in the region of Narok town just last week. A probox was carried away.

Did this old man look old enough to have seen Noah? Was he on the ark ama it happened outside his region?

5 Likes

Hata mimi for kesho.