The Art of Hustling ... RIGATHI GACHAGUA and WIFE

Sikujua this guy was corrupt to this level…atleast he had great plans for nyeri… he pushed for the revival of the central kenya railway line …i hope the gov takes back that money and punishes those involved…

Not the one.

Hahaha you are a real comedian.

Lakini eti bado Arror ndio saviour? :rolleyes:

Gachagua should stop hiding behind Arror. Gachagua ni mwizi

imagine ivo ndo kuko. hamna option. mtapigia mwizi wa sugoi kura mtake msitake, otherwise mtatawaliwa na kanu miaka mia moja

Ghasia niaje.

Nyeri has lost two governors, hebu check your facts.

Huu ni mchezo tu. Nobody is really interested in fighting corruption. It’s just a matter of political convenience. Mtu how haanzi kusoma kitabu from the middle. You start from chapter one. The greatest con that was pulled in our country ni ya shamba na mpaka tumalizane na hiyo kabla we fix anything else. Anything less is showmanship.

Mwalimu habari

Haki we are not living in the same Kenya. Time to re-evaluate our situation. Now …these exposes being dished out left right and center are about WSR’s staunch supporters. And no I am not supporting any thievery, v painful to digest. But what about if we could take a peak at the stolen loot held by Uhuru’s kitchen cabinet for starters…

Nobody will fight for corruption if most citizens like you believe some people deserve to steal while others dont

Hivyo ndio mnachezewa. They were stealing together that is why not even one Jubilee thief has been prosecuted

Where did I say that some deserve to steal and others don’t. Looting is wrong plain and simple. Lakini the idea that all of a sudden they’ve discovered all these sketchy transactions from years ago is laughable. Rigathi is a thief and so are they just because the theft was perpetrated by their ancestors doesn’t make it any less a crime. My point is that this isn’t a fight against corruption they just want to cut off his horns.

They are still stealing. Yes it is not a fight against corruption it is just PR from both sides to play us.

It is fair to say that tunachezwa from all corners not just by Jubilee.

This where it all started, you can’t tell someone stealing is bad if the founders stole land and their sons are now leading this country. Unless something comes after them then corruption will continue being the most effective way to accumulate generational wealth. What right does one has to prosecute corrupt officials when he has been born by one and raised using stolen wealth.

You will be of help of you whisper that to Arror…ndio atleast wezi walio nyuma yake wapungue tubaki na yeye tu as the only thief to deal with

Do you know we approved and spent over 70 billion on kids laptops? Nobody will ever talk about it. 70 billion

The hypocrisy in our country is on another level. The Kenyatta, Moi, Biwott and other Families acquired large tracks of land albeit illegally yet there’s not a single ongoing case against them. Ndio maana Kenya kuna selective prosecution/selective justice mtu akipelekwa court.