The bar is so low yet women still manage to fail in relationships

Adrenaline.

No,its Mater hospital triage.Thats where I go to take the bp reading so that i compare to the bp machine reading at home.They never charge me coz it’s where I usually go when bp shit happen.

Kwani how old are u?

Btw what causes high blood presssure?

Pombe mob, too much salt,lack of exercise,being fat,cholesterol,genetics.Yangu ni genetics.Some shit I inherited from people who lived very many centuries before me.

35.Ilianza kunisumbua at 28.Its genetic.

35? Thats too young to be taking bp reading regularly. U are lucky u discovered it early then

These hoes are all the same.By the they all change once you put the ring on it. That’s when her true colours are revealed…wanaume wanatoroka wanaachia mabibi manyumba.

Used to drink jameson and take other bad stuff on a regular.One night drank an equivalent of two 1 litre bottles.In the morning woke up with a bp of 220/108.The Jameson +genetic factors ilifanya death ikaribie.Been working out though.Ilisaidia kiasi.It has also played a huge role in maintaining it at 116/70.Sikuizi pombe ni once a month,maybe two bottles,or more nikingoja kunguru ifike.

the real man will see signs in advance. he knows how to test them, just like women do shit tests.

Hehehe jameson mizinga mbili at a go? Kwani ulikua umeskia kampuni inafungwa ama?

Hata huku waliisha.

[ATTACH=full]344425[/ATTACH]

I think Agwambo ni wale once they start drinking they can’t stop until they blackout

Hehehe achunge sana siku moja atapata tumchunisha kales

Yes because she has achieved/fulfilled her dream of getting married na sasa ame-relax juu huwezi ingia Boni forest…hawa wanawake ata ukiona hio sio wajinga, they know what they are doing.