The bare truth

Mwanaume kublock mtu ni umama:D

:smiley:
:smiley:

zii. kuna wasee husumbua sana.

Is that a fact? Why is that?

WORD!. pewa vikombe mbili hapo kwa waithera na utume bill.

Well put. In this day and age, only fools chase after pussy. I especially pity those dudes who waste their time and resources chasing after uninterested women. Smart dudes don’t do that shit, they invest their time in themselves, their health, their wealth, and their happiness. When you’re winning in almost everything you do and you generally feel and look happy, the pussy will follow automatically and you’ll have your pick.

Figsed!! You can repeat this to all and sundry a million times!!

First of all, mwanamume unablock msee aje kwa social media platforms? kwanza whatsapp. why dont you just let such pple that you dont like entertaining their nonsense in your inbox know your stand?and by this i mean telling them off. Manage and control your personal space.
Second, texts like sasa, hi, hae and such like texts kwa inbox ya dem, what are you trying to achieve? you gonna just get replies like ‘poa’, ‘hi too’, ‘hello to you too’, that are just trying to tell you that you can do better and i wonder what kind of conversation would come out of that. try to ignite emotions.

But Ladies would always come to a man when there’s sth worth that she sees in him and she automatically gives in if you play right. it might be the looks sometimes, maybe some pure muscle, or sth that you might have done that showed her how much of a man you are. However, this might only apply to ladies around him; those he interact with in his daily activities like place of work, neighbourhood, friends and such.
What i know is that a man should never ever chase pssy. it just shows how miserable he is and ladies always notices this and makes the task even harder for the man. It just doesn’t pay off and if it does, chances are that he just got a slice cause of pity. He never “earned” it. That’s pathetic for a man.
It is understood that financial success doesn’t come by just a day. It takes time and that doesn’t mean that your chances of getting some are zero. Invest in yourself, do sth with yourself, practice self respect, chances are that somewhere, some lady is seeing your progress and achievements and it’s obvious that she will be the one negotiating your terms and conditions.

Exactly … If you find yourself blocking women because they ignore you…just consider yourself beta… Enda ukanunue pads pia coz hizi ni maperiods zinakusumbua